Yu-Gi-Oh/Spellcounter Deck

Hi Exo, I worked around the Endymion deck you helped me with, and now I'm searching for new cards for it, and I was wondering if you could help me with it. Mostly I was wondering what cards I could put in the extra deck, but if you think there are some things I should change from the main deck that would be okay too, just not a lot, my budget is limited so I'm trying to just go for the extra deck right now. Anyway this is the deck so far:

2 Apprentice Magician
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Old Vindictive Magician
1 Magical Plant Mandragola
1 Frequency Magician
1 Krebons
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Crystal Seer
2 Magical Exemplar
1 Summoner Monk
1 Defender, the Magical Knight
1 Magician of Faith
1 Silent Magician
1 Endymion, the Master Magician
2 Magician's Valkyria

1 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Enemy Controller
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
2 Spell Power Blast
1 Magical Citadel of Endymion
2 Terraforming

2 Magic Cylinder
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Trap Hole
1 Waboku
1 Divine Wrath

I think I'm a couple of cards short, so if you could help me it would be awesome, but could you try to keep around 70% or a little more of the deck like it is? I don't want to spend too much in the main deck cause I feel the extra is not going to be cheap.

So far this is what I've been thinking for an extra deck:

2 Explosive Magician
2 Tempest Magician
1 Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
1 Gagaga cowboy

Anyway, like I said, hoping you can give me a hand with this. Mostly with cards for the extra deck, thanks in advance!

You Tuner monsters are all level 2, and your other monsters range in Level, but are primareily centred around 2,and 4.
That generally means you'll need a range of Level 4-6 Synchro monsters, a level 7-8 or 2, and a few Rank 2 and 4 Xyz monsters.
I'd look at something like this:

1 Shining Elf
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Downerd Magician
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Armory Arm
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Tempest Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Vulcan the Divine
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Explosive Magician
1 Scrap Dragon

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics