Yu-Gi-Oh/Pure Madolche deck

Question
Hi Exo! Welcome back (read you were on vacation, hopefully you had a good time), just recently I discovered the Madolche Archetype and I was wondering if you could help me make a pure Madolche deck, or at least as pure as you can make it. I want to use a lot of the madolche cards (monsters, spells and traps), with maybe some others, but mostly madolche (except in the extra deck, if needed). My budget would be like around $30-40 for the deck, it's only for fun play, that's why I want to make it as pure as possible, well, glad you're back and I hope you can help me, thanks!

Answer
You'll probably struggle to build this deck on that budget, since I believe Anjellys are still in the region of $15 each. However, I'd build a pure Madolche Deck like this:

3 Madolche Anjelly
3 Madolche Magiliene
3 Madolche Hootcake
2 Madolche Mewfille
2 Madolche Messengelato
2 Spell Striker
2 Maxx "C"
(17)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Reinforcement of the Army
2 Madolche Chateau
1 Madolche Ticket
1 Book of Moon
(12)

3 Trap Stun
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Madolchepalooza
(11)

Extra:
2 Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Downerd Magician
1 Ghostrick Alucard
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 M.X-Saber Invoker
1 Number 30 - Acid Golem of Destruction
(15)

Feel free to pick and choose with the Extra deck, and very little of it outside of your primary combo pieces is actually set in stone.
Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo