Yu-Gi-Oh/shaddoll/fluffal deck

Hey Exo,

Is it possible for you to make me a shaddoll fluffal deck.  I really like fluffals and shaddolls seem like they would be a good fit with the new earth shaddoll fusion plus toy vendor for mills.  I just don't know how to start.  If at all possible I'd like it capable of doing well in tournaments.  

Thanks again

This is a reasonably solid combination, though you might be surprised to learn that Toy Pot is actually near useless here - you're playing so few Fluffal monsters (6ish at best) since you're aiming to make Shekhinaga not Frightfurs, that Toy Pot rarely hits.
While I like milling when it comes free with Lightsworn, discarding cards for it is where I draw the line.

What Fluffals DO bring into the Equation is Archlord Kristya, as they're all Fairies for some unknown reason.
Kristya wins the Mirror Match by itself, sits out of range of a Forbidden Lance kill, and will grab you back a Fluffal when it's summoned.
Seems like a winner to me.

I'd start with something like this:

3 Shaddoll Beast
3 Fluffal Dog
2 Shaddoll Falco
2 Shaddoll Hedgehog
2 Archlord Kristya
2 Fluffal Owl
2 Shaddoll Dragon
1 Shaddoll Squamata
1 Fluffal Rabbit

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Shaddoll Fusion
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 El Shaddoll Fusion
2 Fusion Substitute
1 Super Polymerization
1 Soul Charge
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial

3 Sinister Shadow Games
2 Vanity's Emptiness

3 El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
2 El Shaddoll Construct
2 El Shaddoll Winda
1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight

With a heavily anti-Burning Abyss Side deck - Lances and Trap Stuns are your friend in that matchup, since if you can maintain Shekhinaga they won't be going anywhere fast.

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics