Yu-Gi-Oh/Yang Zing

The Yang Zing deck has some pretty amazing support, include a batteryman style field wipe spell card. Could you put together a Yang Zing deck for me?

Thank you again for your time.

Unfortunately the Field Wipe spell isn't actually that good... That fact mainly owes to the fact that it doesn't progress the Yang Zing game plan, and is actually inferior to a Baxia made with 3 Attributes most of the time.

Zang Zing actually recently made the top cut of a Regional with a build looking like this:

3 Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing
3 Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing
3 Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing
2 Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing
2 Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing
1 Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing
1 Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing
1 Masked Chameleon

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Yang Zing Path
2 Forbidden Chalice
2 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge

3 Yang Zing Creation
3 Wiretap
2 Yang Zing Brutality
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Giganticastle
1 Beelze, King of Dark Dragons
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
2 Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zng
2 Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Reincarnation Dragon Samsara
1 Underworld Fighter Balmung
1 Herald of the Arc Light

I suggest you give that a go, see what you think.
Personally I'm not sure I'm a fan of Brutality or of Taotie, so I'd probably make these changes:

-2 Yang Zing Brutality
-2 Forbidden Chalice
-1 Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing

+3 Upstart Goblin
+1 Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing
+1 Solemn Warning

But either way, give it a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics