Yu-Gi-Oh/New ancient gear deck!

Question
It's been a few years and I'm trying to get back into the game. Could you help me build a new gear deck that's just ancient gears? My only request is you add 3 ancient gear soldiers. Believe it or not we play when we are deployed lol

Answer
Ancient Gears don't really work on their own, primarily because there aren't really enough good ones. They usually combine with either Machina or Malefic to form a full deck.
Examples of both are below:

Machina:

2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
2 Machina Fortress
3 Ancient Gear Beast
3 Ancient Gear Soldier
3 Machina Gearframe
2 Gigantes
1 Machina Cannon
(16)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Geartown
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Pot of Duality
1 Limiter Removal
1 Raigeki
1 Terraforming
(15)

2 Wiretap
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(9)

Here you're just trying to do lots of damage as quickly as possible, using Upstart and Duality to hunt for Limiter Removal and/or Raigeki to finish the Job.
Gigantes supports turning your soldiers and Gearframes into Rank 4 Xyz monsters and can also be a Heavy Storm-esque effect when required.

Malefic:

3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
2 Malefic Stardust Dragon
3 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3 Ancient Gear Soldier
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(12)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Geartown
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Necrovalley
1 Raigeki
1 Limiter Removal
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Terraforming
(15)

3 Skill Drain
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Mirror Force
2 Wiretap
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(13)

Here you're playing a lockout game using Skill Drain and Your Traps. Once you're gotten a few copies of Geartown and a Necrovalley Together, you'll use them to special summon a few Gadjiltron Dragons and lock out the Graveyard.
From there it's just a matter of stopping any attempts to remove your Dragons and attacking for game. Dimensional Fissure helps by locking out the Graveyard to prevent decks like Shaddoll and Burning Abyss building a field.

I'd give those a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo