Yu-Gi-Oh/Cyber dragon revolution

Hey Exo, can you build me a cyber dragon deck in advanced format with those new cards from the structure deck? I'd also appreciate if you could list the prices of each card not included in the structure deck to be listed next to them. I plan on buying at least 2 copies of the deck on friday and the 3rd next week. Here's what i have collected over the past few months to get ready

Cyber dragon x3
Cyber eltanin x1
Cyber valley x2
Armored cybern x3
Cyber kirin x1
Cyber laser dragon x2
Cyber dinosaur x1
Falchion B x1

Dark hole x1
Machina armored unit x1
Overload fusion x3
Photon generator unit x1
Star blast x3
Limiter removal x1
Polymerization x1
Machine duplication x1
Future fusion x1

Return from the diffrent dimension x1
Compulsory evacuation device x1
Cybernetic hidden technology x1

Extra deck
Tiras, keeper of genesis x1
Cyber end dragon x1
Chimeratech overdragon x3

Thanks in advance

This is probably where you want to be:

3 Cyber Dragon
3 Cyber Dragon Core
3 Cyber Dragon Drei
1 The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
3 Cyber Valley
1 Honest
1 Genex Ally Birdman

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Cyber Repair Plant
2 Magic Planter
2 Machine Duplication
2 Instant Fusion
1 Limiter Removal
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial

3 DNA Surgery
3 Cyber Network
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute

I'm not sure precisely what's in the Structure, but I suspect you'll end up having to buy the following:

2  Magic Planter - $3-4 each
3 DNA Surgery - $5 each
2 Fiendish Chian - $4 each

do note that these are only speculative prices, and you may be able to find them cheaper.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics