The idea is to take Evilswarm Excition Knight to his most logical extreme. Filled with wacky hijinks and guaranteed to amuse.

3 Masked Chameleon
3 Secret Sect Druid Dru
3 Tour Guide of the Underworld
3 Tardy Orc
3 Giant Orc
3 Goblinbergh
1 Gorz the Emmisary of Darkness
2 Tragoedia
2 Maxx "C"

1 Allure of Darkness
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Dark Hole
3 Recurring Nightmare
3 Pot of Duality
3 Forbidden Lance

1 Torrential Tribute
3 Threatening Roar

3 Evilswarm Excition Knight
1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1 Photon Papillioperative
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Maestroke the Symphony Dijinn
1 Steelswarm Roach

Suggestions on the extra deck are the most helpful, please. Masked Chameleon can create level 8 synchro monsters and I'd like your advice on which XYZ monsters to play.

My thoughts so far:

I don't want to play them at all, but I don't know of any suitable cards to put Chameleon or Dru in my hand. They quickly summon the orcs and turn them into XYZ monsters.

Should I play more of them? Excition has the habit of destroying everything, so a chainable trap line seemed best.

All in all, I'd like it if you could find a way for me to setup my graveyard and get my main combos running as soon as possible. This format is pretty fast and if you can't put Excition in play early, you'll lose.

Thank you.

I'm not sure you're going about this the right way...
Masked Chameleon's a really good card, but there are better engines to combine it with than Tardy Orcs and Secret Sect Druids.

What are they? Gogogo.

The existence of Onamatopaira allows you to activate it, discarding any card (Though Gogogo Golem is preferable) to search for Dododo Buster and a Gogogo monster (Usually Ghost), which make Exciton Quite nicely into an open board.

That put Ghost into the Graveyard, where it can be special summoned by Mezuki, Zombie Master, Gogogo Giant and the like to summon back Gogogo Golem and Xyz summon Exciton Knight or Similar.
You'll also be able to cut out your Rank 3s from the Extra deck, since this deck simply won't summon them.

Dododo Buster replaces Goblindbergh here as your Special Summon monster, and while it can't be special summoned if your opponent has no monsters, it makes up forthat by being searchable from the deck.

I'd look at something like this:

2 Grandsoil the Elemental Lord
3 Dododo Buster
3 Gogogo Golem
3 Gogogo Giant
2 Gogogo Ghost
2 Masked Chameleon
2 Mezuki
2 Card Trooper

3 Onomatopaira
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Foolish Burial
1 Book of Moon

3 Threatening Roar
2 Mirror Force
2 Breakthrough Skill/Skill Prisoner
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Remember as far as Traps go that if your opponent can't deal with Exciton during their turn, they're forced to undercommit to the field (or lose even more cards to Exciton Knight), presenting a prime opportunity for a Response Kill on your own turn through a myriad of Special summons.
That means that cards like Mirror Force and Compusory are still fantastic Cards, but we should probably skimp on Fiendish Chain (which would normally be staple) in exchange for Breakthrough Skill, as the latter works out of the Graveyard, while the former may become Trapped on the Field and shut down Exciton.
Skill Prisoner might be even better here, since it prevents Exciton from being stopped by cards like Veiler during either player's turn, and can shut out cards like Heavy Infantry for your opponent...
Threatening Roar we'll still play too, since it fulfils both of the things we want to do with this deck.

Grandsoil is there to take advantage of the issue that Exciton Presents your opponent with, providing massive Damage swings when combined with a Graved Gogogo Ghost:

Gransoil -> Ghost -> Special Summon Golem -> Lavalval Chain -> Detach Ghost to Send Mezuki -> Mezuki Summons Ghost.
That's some 2800 + 1800 +1900 = 6500 Damage there, which turns into a straight-up skill when you remember that Exciton's 1900 ATK body is still hanging around.

I think your Extra deck should look like this:

3 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
2 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 King of the Feral Imps
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7

Give that a go, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics