Yu-Gi-Oh/FIRE Burns Hot

Question
Hey Exo, I would like some help fine tuning my Burning FIRE deck for the January 2014 format? Now before I get into the deck I want to make something clear. From the past couple of times that we've worked on this deck, the most previous time I asked for help on it you denied because of me changing the look of it after the answer in where your version of my strategy was somewhat changed back to what I originally had. Or it could be because of something else, that's understandable. Here's my Burning FIRE list for today's current format.

Burning FIRE 40
Monsters 19
3x Volcanic Counter
1x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3x Fencing Fire Ferret
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Flamvell Magician
2x Laval Magma Cannoneer
1x Flame Tiger
1x Jurrac Aeolo
1x Gorz the Emisarry of Darkness
2x Card Trooper

Spells 11
1x Book of Moon
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
1x Dark Hole
2x Rekindling
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality

Traps 10
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Spiritual Fire Art-Kurenai
2x Horn of the Phantom Beast

Side Deck 15
1x Cyber Dragon
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Maxx "C"
3x Effect Veiler
1x Deck Devastation Virus
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2x Dust Tornado
2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

Extra Deck 15
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Underworld Fighter Balmung
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 85: Crazy Box
1x Photon Papilloperative

Well their's how my Burning Fire deck looks today. Now here's what I did. The last time we worked on this deck it was while the Rulers were at 3, either being last format or 2 formats ago. For this format I wanted to run this deck again, but the last build of it was out dated so I took the entire deck down and rebuilt it from scratch. Basically I don't want to focus on the past, I want to focus on the future on what my strategy can do to stay afloat against the decks of the new format. You probably know by now what this deck is suppose to do and/or know the theme of it's intentions. But to refresh, my Burning FIRE deck is to utilize Fire monsters as the burning factor of a generic burn deck, but also to beat the opponent down enough for game.

Well now all I would like your help with is fine tuning my deck to where it stays afloat the other decks of the meta as best it can? Also, I had been thinking about adding in 2 or 3 Jurrac Guiba's because 1 they're Fire monsters, 2 they can work in conjunction with my lone Aeolo, and 3 it would give me the opportunity to use the Evolzar dragons. If there's a way to incorporate Guiaba and such into this strategy let's try it? Finally, I'm trying to make this deck as budgetable as possible, simply because most of the new stuff (like 101 and Exciton) is too much to comprehend, even though it be worth it in the future. Anyway, I really hope your willing to help me out on fine tuning my deck and await your response. If you end up not helping out, I fully understand your reasonings. Thank you for your time Exo.

Note: Hey Exo as you told me last week, your reasons for being unable to answer the question above is because of technical problems with your laptop/computer. So this is the exact same question I asked last week. I hope you technical problems are all fixed up in order to answer the question above.

Answer
3 Guaiba seems like a Idea, but there's a better one.
Volcanic Rocke allows access to Blaze Accelerator, which can turn dead Volcanic Counters in Hand into Monster Removal.
It means a few drops, but I'd like to include them:

1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Volcanic Counter
2 Fencing Fire Ferret
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Summoner Monk
2 Card Trooper
(19)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
2 Rekindling
1 Book of Moon
1 Blaze Accelerator
(11)

3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2 Mirror Force
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
(10)

Unfortunately, this new deck will require Lavalval Chain, since it's an easy way to send Blaster and Volcanic Shell/Counter to the Graveyard.
That allows you access to this:

Summoner Monk -> Volcanic Rocket
Rocket Searches Accelerator
Xyz Summon Lavalval Chain
Send Volcanic Shell to the Graveyard

A play which both sets up Blaze Accelerator with Fuel while searching it from your deck.
You can even retrieve the same Accelerator that you discarded with Summoner Monk if you opened it.

I'd make its extra deck look like this:

2 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK (can be switched out for Maestroke the Symphony Djinn)
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Star Eater
(15)

Give that a look, see what you think

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo