I would like a semi competivie volcanic xyz deck relying on some burn but not focusing only on it to be quick and some what powerful

Please if able I need this by tomorrow night no budget so all cards are allowed thank you

Wow this is a common request recently... I may have to give it a proper try myself soon.

This uses Summoner Monk and Volcanic Rocket to access Lavalval Chain, which can send Volcanic Shells, Volcanic Counters and Blaster to the Graveyard (and Skill Prisoner too to shut out Effect Veiler...). Card Trooper can also help you accomplish this.

From there it harnesses a Flamvell Firedog/Magician Engine to put large amounts of damage on the board quickly, playing round the Mermail and Fire Fist Decks with Firedog's effect and Forbidden Lance Respectively, and finish out the game with a combination of Blaster attacks, Rekindling and Kurenai.

1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Volcanic Rocket
3 Flamvell Firedog
3 Volcanic Shell
2 Summoner Monk
2 Volcanic Counter
2 Flamvell Magician
2 Card Trooper

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Blaze Accelerator
2 Rekindling
1 Foolish Burial

3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Skill Prisoner
1 Raigeki Break

Extra Deck: (This is Ideal, but you can remove anything you don't want)
2 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Crimson Blader
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Star Eater

Side Deck:
3 Maxx "C"
1 Mind Control
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Debunk
2 Divine Wrath
2 Dust Tornado
1 Skill Prisoner
2 Light Imprisoning Mirror

Give that a go, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics