Yu-Gi-Oh/burn deck list

Question
hi i was wanting to build a burn deck that is playable in tournaments and is competetive but i do not know what to add in could you give me a deck list to run and perhaps maybe some tips thank you much appreciated

Answer
I'll warn you now that burn is one of those decks that doesn't exactly help you make friends...

There are a number of ways to go about it though:
-You can try to Stall long enough to beat your opponent with Lava Golem, Stealth Bird and/or Wave Motion Cannon.
-You can play Chain Strike Burn, and deal 1500-2000 points of damage per turn while drawing cards to try and find more burn.
-Or you can just go for Bubble Burn, which is the all or nothing "All my cards are burn cards, can you kill me before I draw enough of them" deck.

Chain Strike Burn is the clear best of the 3, but the options are there.

Have a think about which of these you're interested in playing, and let me know which one to build in a follow-up question.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo