Yu-Gi-Oh/Competitive Cyber Dragon deck

Question
I've been using this deck for a while and i just need help making it faster. Please don't suggest anymore DNA surgeres I don't want anymore. Thank you

Monsters:20
Cyber Dragon x3
Proto-Cyber Dragon x3
Cyber Dragon Drei x3
Cyber Dragon Core x3
Cyber Valley x3
Cyber Larva x2
Cyber Dragon Zwei x1
Cyber Eltanin x1
Honest x1

Spells:14
Cyber Repair Plant x3
Power Bond x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Book of Moon x1
Dark Hole x1
Limited Removal x1
Machine Duplication x2

Traps: 7
Dimensional Prison x2
Cyber Network x1
DNA Surgery x1
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Warning x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Extra: 10
Cyber End Dragon x2
Cyber Twin Dragon x1
Chimeratech Overdragon x1
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x1
Cyber Dragon Nova x1
Number 17: Leviathen Dragon x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Wind-Up Zenmaister x1
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction x1

Thanks for your help :)

Answer
I think the first thing that's wrong here is that you're playing an awful lot of monsters.
This deck seems to be trying to get 2-3 Cyber Dragons and a Power Bond together to summon a huge Cyber Twin/End Dragon.
Unfortunately the large number of monsters that you're playing here in order to enable that goal will see you open hands containing a lot of monsters, which is generally quite bad.
In addition, I would expect decks aiming to summon a huge monster to be playing either Forbidden Lance or Trap Stun to make sure that their push goes through.

From your monsters, I like these:

3 Cyber Dragon
3 Cyber Dragon Core
3 Cyber Dragon Drei
3 Cyber Valley
1 Honest

This is your base core. Whenever you draw a monster that's not one of these, you wish it was one of these instead. Proto Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon Larva just aren't as good, so why play them?

We have 13 monsters (16 with Cyber Repair Plant) so let's stay around that number. I'd add  pair of "The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion" since they both help you subsitute in Cyber Dragon for Power Bond and can also combo to summon Cyber Twin without it.

For Spells, I think 2 Power Bond are enough (you never want to draw 2, after all) - especially since Limiter Removal is effetively the Third copy anyway.

Dark Hole can be dropped Entirely since monst monsters that are heavily played defend themselves from it anyway (Dracossack, Yamato, Ophion etc) or have already gained their value anyway (Tiger King, Bear, Wolfbark, Abysslinde).

A set of Upstart Goblin will allow you to get to your key cards faster (The potential 11000 Life is less relevant when you realise that a Power Bonded Cyber Twin inflicts 11200 Damage, and you'll not always see all 3 copies anyway)

Book of Moon also seems a little passive here, this is a heavily agressive deck.
I think a copy of Instant Fusion would be better, allowing you to summon Cybr Saurus alongside your Cybr Dragon for access to Cyber Nova.

3 Cyber Repair Plant
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Power Bond
2 Machine Duplication
1 Instant Fusion
1 Limiter Removal
(15)

So we have 15 Monster Cards and 15 Spells, which leaves room for 10 Traps.

We'll stay at 1 DNA Surgery since drawing 2 is awful.
I think we can bump Cyber Network up to 2 since it's effectively your version of Return From the Different Dimension.
Dimensional Prison and Mirror Force are both quite poor nowadays since Mermail and Bujin are such big decks (And Lance is played in Triplicate in Fire Fist) so I think we should drop those for Fiendish Chain, which is much better in most matchups.
We'll add in 2 Trap Stun to help with getting your Power Bond attack through, and finish up by Adding Bottomless Trap Hole:

2 Cyber Network
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Trap Stun
1 DNA Surgery
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(10)

Which gives you a 40 card maindeck.

For your Extra deck, I think something like this is a good end-goal

3 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2 Cyber Twin Dragon
1 Cyber End Dragon
1 Cyber-Saurus
2 Cyber Nova Dragon
1 Number 61 - Volcasaurus
1 Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
1 Constellar Pleiades
1 Gaia Dragon - The Thunder Charger
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor Ark
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
(15)

Which I understand that this might be a way outsie your budget, I think it's helpful to have an End Goal to work towards.
For now I'd be using Maestroke and Gagaga Cowboy or Diamond Dire Wolf as my Rank 4 Monsters, and prioritising Rank 5 over Rank 3 as it's now quite difficult to Summon a Rank 3 monster.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo