Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark World

I have been playing Dark World for most of the last couple of formats and I have enjoyed the deck very much.

Lately it seems to have encountered some setbacks. I would appreciate any advice or tweaking you can offer.

Here is my current build:

1x Morphing Jar
1x Crane Crane
1x Tragoedia
2x Beige, Vanguard of DW
2x Trance Archfiend
2x Tourguide From the Underworld
3x Grapha, Dragon Lord of DW
3x Broww, Huntsman of DW
3x Snoww, Unlight of DW

3x Upstart Goblin
3x DW Dealings
3x Dragged Down into the Grave
3x The Gates of DW
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Foolish Burial
1x One Day of Peace
1x Gold Sarcophagus

1x Call of the Haunted
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3x Reckless Greed

2x Wind Up Zenmaines
2x Leviair the Sea Dragon
2x #17 Leviathan Dragon
2x #66 Master Key Beetle
2x #61 Volcasaurus
2x Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
2x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlordod Heliopolis

2x Sillva DW

I think my main issue where is that you're playing so many monsters that interferer with your copies of Dragged Down.
Having stuff like Trance Archfiend of Tour Guide is fine, since you can simply summon those monsters, but Tragoedia's just going to sit in your hand for a while - and once your opponent has had a turn the effectiveness of Dragged Down is reduced by at least half.

I'd drop to a very basic monster line, something like this:

3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
1 Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
2 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Trance Archfiend

That gives you 10 Dark World monsters to use for your discard effects (I dislike 2 Beiige, since drawing 2 is awful) while still letting you use the effects of Tour Guide and Trance to your benefit.

Most of Your Spell Lineup is fine, though I dislike One Day of Peace since letting your opponent Draw isn't that fun. Gold Sarcophagus is far too slow in a deck like this that wants to draw massive numbers of cards each turn.

I also think that Mystical Space Typhoon is far too good in the current format to not be playing. It deals with the key cards of all the top decks while also countering your opponent's primary answers to your game plan.

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Dark World Dealings
3 Dragged Down into the Grave
3 The Gates of Dark World
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Allure of Darkness

For Traps I like your copies of Reckless Greed but don't think you're tapping into all the Traps this deck is capable of abusing.
Skill Drain is an absolutely back breaking Trap in the current Mermail-Fire Fist Format, and those decks simply have to stop playing until they can remove it, which gives you lots of time to smash face with Grapha and co.

3 Reckless Greed
2 Skill Drain
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compuslory Evacuation Device
1 Dark Smog

I'd make your Extra deck look like this:

1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Mechquipped Angineer
1 Number 66 - Master Key Beetle
1 Number 17 - Leviathan Dragon
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Alsei, The Sylvan High Protector
1 Number 15 - Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon - Overlord of Heliopolis
2 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand

And your side like this:

2 Fossil Dyna Pachcephalo
1 Dark Hole
1 Dark Smog
2 Debunk
2 Deck Devastation Virus
1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2 Mistake
3 Rivalry of Warlords
1 Skill Drain

Which should handle the metagame quite nicely.
Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics