Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck Fix

Hey Exo,

I would like to have my Malefic deck improved.  It has had some success but seems to struggle with consistency a bit.

3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
2 Malefic Parallel Gear
1 Malefic Blue Eyes
1 Malefic Truth Dragon
3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Fusilier Dragon
1 Blue Eyes
1 Morphing Jar (has to come out for April forbidden list)

3 Malefic World
3 Terraforming
1 Dark Hole
1 Trade-In
1 Magical Mallet
1 Pot of Benevolence

3 Skill Drain
3 Dark Bribe
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Dust Tornado
1 Dimensional Prison
1 Starlight Road
1 Bottomless
1 Torrential

Extra Deck
3 Cyber End Dragon
3 Stardust Dragon
1 Malefic Paradox Dragon
1 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Also if it's not too much trouble, can you please add a side deck as well.

Thanks for all your help Exo,

I think you're using the wrong Field Spell here. Malefic World may smooth out your draws, but it doesn't provide any form of lockout, which is what this deck is trying to achieve. Necrovalley just seems better here, not least because it shuts out what will become some of the format's best decks in Bujin and Madolche, but also because it shuts out the Power plays from Mermail and Fire Fist too.

I'd go with something more like this:

3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Gravekeeper's Commandant
2 Cardcar D
1 Malefic Parallel Gear
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Necrovalley
3 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Malefic World
1 Book of Moon

3 Skill Drain
2 Dark Bribe
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Deck Devastation Virus

Here Gravekeeper's Commandant doubles as both a 2100 ATK monster and a copy of Necorvalley, Dependent on which one you need.
Cardcar D helps you set up your Skill Dragon and Malefic field, while Thunder King is just a really good lockout card in general.

For Spells, Pot of Duality is in for Trade In and Mallet. It provides the same increase in consistency for no loss in card advantage or huge monsters.
Forbidden Lance also makes an appearance over one of the Dark Bribes, since I'm not sure there are 3 Spells/Traps in an average deck that I'd want to give my opponent a card to negate.

I've standardised your Trap line too, focusing on removing obstacles to your 4000 point Cyber End Swings and cutting back on excess protection a la Starlight Road.
Call of the Haunted didn't seem so good with Necrovalley around, so I've dropped it in favour of Solemn Warning.

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics