Yu-Gi-Oh/help on a ghostrick p.a.c.m.a.n deck

Question
QUESTION: i want to make a deck focused on what i call continuous flippers,

cards with the ability to flip them self face down ,

i like the swarm of cards and des lacooda but not a fan of stealth bird (don't like burn) really can you make a deck that can win duels on a good average and is fun to play no burn tho

monsters i want used since i am calling it my 3 plague deck

are

2-3 flip flop frog
2-3 of locusts and scarabs i am thinking 3 of locusts tho
3 of des lacooda

an any ghostrick you feel could help the deck

please explain how to play the cards too

and can you do this by tomorrow please

ANSWER: Decks like this don't really have a win condition, which is their problem...
They just really hope the opponent can't deal with their protection traps, and lose when they can.

Flip Flop Frog is just awful, it does nothing that's useful whatsoever.

3 Des Lacooda
2 Swarm of Scarabs
2 Swarm of Locusts
3 Ghostrick Jiangshi
3 Ghostrick Mary
3 Ghostrick Lantern
(16)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Messenger of Peace
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
(8)

3 Ghostrick Scare
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
2 Gravity Bind
2 Threatening Roar
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
(16)

I'd give that a go.
You're basically just trying to prevent your opponent from getting rid of your monsters in Battle so that you can destroy their cards with your effects on the next turn.
The Ghostricks allow you to defend your monsters, while Jiangshi proides a continuous stream of helper monsters.

You should keep in mind when requesting that I do things "By Tomorrow" that we're in different Time Zones, which rather blurs the meaning of Tomorrow...

Try that, see how it works.

QUESTION: You forget frog bounces to hand 1 monster reguardless how its fliped since a lot of monster got ant destruction effect it does come in handy also bibical plagues had frogs lol

What about the ghostrick field spell I was trying to go for a ghostrick deck that used swarms des and frog win codittion would be ghostrick?

Answer
Unfortunately, if Flip-Flop Frog is attacked, it's considered destroyed by battle before its effect activates, so you control no frogs, and return no monsters. Thus it's completely useless.

The Ghostrick Field spell just provides a big target that says "If you destroy me, this deck can't win". It's a card that doesn't add nearly enough to defend your monsters, since all top decks can simply destroy them without battle.
Ghostrick Scare is just the same but much better.
You can play it if you like, but it doesn't add very much.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo