Yu-Gi-Oh/hero deck build

Question
hi you helped me with a hero build recently thanks by the way, but i took both decks and kinda added them together and this is what i came up with.

monsters (17)
2x E-hero avian
2x E-hero burstinatrix
2x E-hero clayman
2x E-hero bubbleman
2x E-hero sparkman
2x E-hero prisma
2x E-hero ocean
2x E-hero woodsman
1x E-hero neos alius

spells (17)
3x Fusion gate
2x Polymerization
2x Miracle fusion
2x Parallel world fusion
3x Mask change
3x E-emergency call
1x Rota
1x Warrior returning alive

Traps(11)
2x chain material (it will be put to 3 when i get a third one)
2x Mirror force
1x Solemn warning
1x Hero barrier
1x Mirror gate
1x waboku
1x Scrap-iron scarecrow
1x Threatening roar
1x bottomless-trap hole

Extra (15)
2x E-hero gaia
1x E-hero absolute zero
1x E-hero great tornado
2x E-hero the shining
1x E-hero terra firma
3x E-hero electrum
1x Masked hero goka
1x Masked hero vapor
1x Masked hero dian
1x Masked hero acid
1x Superdreadnought rail cannon gustav max

as you can see i basically added the gustav max otk into my other build but so far it has been amazing in duels

Answer
Seems good , I'd look to drop 6 cards from it though (5 to go down to 40, and one for the extra Chain Material when you get it)as that'll give you the best chance to see the combo.

I'd drop these, but it's up to you:

1 Scrap Iron Scarecrow
1 Mirror Gate
1 Hero Barrier
1 Parallel World fusion
1 Elemental Hero Woodsman
1 Mask Change

Glad to have helped.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo