Yu-Gi-Oh/Justice Served by my Allies

Question
Hey Exo, I was looking through the yugioh archetype list on Yugi Wikia, looking for a new fun deck to try and play. Found 1 archetype that in my mind is the most underplayed one out of most others. I want to see if you can help build me a playable Ally of Justice deck based off of the DNA version or the Dark Justice version of Ally of Justice? Those 2 versions are mentioned on the Ally of Justice article. So can you help build a deck based on this Archetype built ready for the next format if possible? Budget wise is very simple. My budget is Dueling Network and/or DevPro. Anyways Exo, hope you can help and I await your response. If it's not possible to build a playable deck out of the Ally of Justice, then I fully understand any reasons towards it.

Answer
I'm not sure that either of those builds would be any good. If I was going for Ally of Justice I'd go with something like this:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 Ally of Justice Core Destroyer
2 Ally Salvo
3 Black Salvo
3 Genex Ally Duradark
1 Ally of Justice - Thousand Arms
3 Genex Neutron
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(18)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
(10)

3 DNA Transplant
3 Fiendish Chain
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
(11)

I'd give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo