hi i was wondering if you could give me a lightsworn deck list that uses dragons as fodder to get judgement dragon out easier like eclypse wyvern, and lightray diabolos so could ya do it? thanks in advance.

1 red-eye darkness metal
3 judgement dragon
1 blackluster solider envoy of the begining
1 of each dragon ruler
2 darkflare dragon
1 red-eyes wyvern
1 jain lightsworn paladin
2 raiden lightsworn assailant/or 1 jain and 1 ryko until he released
3 lyla lightsworn sorceress
1 ehren lightsworn monk
3 eclipse wyvern
3 felice lightsworn archer/or 3 wulf lightsworn beast
1 honest
1 debris dragon
3 lumina lightsworn summoner
2 ryko lightsworn hunter

3 solar recharge
1 allure of darkness
3 monster reincarnation
1 charge of the light brigade

extra deck your choice

hope that helps out any question feel free to ask

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones