Yu-Gi-Oh/neo spacian deck

Question
i want to make a fun but able to hold it own some neos deck not looking to make a otk verison i want to run at minium 1 of each spacian and atleast 1 of all of the neos fusion i need it to be quick and able to keep them out for longer periods than 1 turn this is mostly a fun only deck so no worries

i need the decklist if able by tomorrow please and thank you if you can help me

Answer
Neos is not likely to be competitive, and the Neo-Spacians Really work better by themselves...
The only way to keep Neos Fusions around is with Neo-Space, which you can add to this if you want, but Neos Fusions should really only be summoned when they're going to end the game, so it's not really relevant when you have Miracle Fusion around.
But if you really insist:

2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Elemental Hero Neos
1 Elemental Hero Necroshade
3 Elemental Hero Prisma
2 Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
2 Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin
1 Cross Porter
2 Armageddon Knight
1 Debris Dragon
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
(23)

3 Convert Contact
3 Miracle Fusion
2 Forbidden Lance
1 O - Oversoul
1 Reinforcment of the Army
1 Book of Moon
(11)

2 Raigeki Break
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Breakthrough Skill
1 Hero Blast
(8)

1 Elemental Hero Dark Neos
1 Elemental Hero Glow Neos
1 Elemental Hero Grand Neos
1 Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
1 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1 Elemental Hero Great Tornado
2 Elemental Hero The Shining
2 Elemental Hero Escuridao
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Orient Dragon
1 Star Eater
(15)

This is close to an old concept called junk and debris, which you might want to look into.
For now though, give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo