Yu-Gi-Oh/Spirit Advantage Deck

Could you improve my Spirit deck? The new support makes this much faster and allows all kinds of cool stuff.

Archlord Kristya x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Izanami x3
Aratama x3
Nigitama x3

Mystic Box x3
Creature Swap x3
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Book of Moon

Bottomless Trap Hole
Legacy of Yata-Garasu x3
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Fiendish Chain x3
Divine Wrath x2
Solemn Warning

Number 85: Crazy Box
Gem-Knight Pearl
Number 39: Utopia
Photon Papilloperative
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight
Diamond Dire Wolf
Fairy Cheer Girl x3
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Lavalval Chain
Daigusto Emeral
Abyss Dweller
Gagaga Cowboy

I can discard Nigitama with Izanami or for Divine Wrath while I control a Spirit monster to draw a card. Fairy Cheer Girl also allows me to draw 2 cards when I detach Nigitama.

Creature swap and Mystic Box switch control of Spirit monsters allowing me to destroy/steal a monster and also draw 2 cards with Legacy.

Do you have any thoughts on improving this deck?

While it seems like a bit of a cop-out having not built this myself, have you seen the Spirit-Trick deck that Jeff Jones has been playing recently?

It combines the Spirits you're already playing with a Ghostrick Engine to create easy Rank 1 and 4 plays, and also tutor any monster directly from your deck to your hand. It looks like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Dark Dust Spirit
3 Aratama
3 Effect Veiler
2 Ghostrick Jackfrost
3 Ghostrick Jiangshi
3 Ghostrick Mary
3 Kagetogake
2 Kinka-Byo
3 Nikitama
2 Photon Thrasher

1 Allure of Darkness
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin

3 Raigeki Break

You can read more about it here:

I'd start there if you're looking to play Spirits for a while. Have a play with that and decide which monsters you like and which are sub par. You can start to move the worse ones out into Traps and Creature Swaps once you decide.

Have a look at that, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics