Yu-Gi-Oh/chaos dragon

I am trying to make a fast competive chaos dragon deck for local Friday got the money just need it don't by Thursday for 1 day to buy and test please no more then 40 and no cards in the extra deck over 20 each got money but ant rich please and thank you

Chaos Dragon looks like this:

1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Tragoedia
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
3 Darkflare Dragon
3 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Card Trooper
3 Maxx "C"
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Honest
1 Eclipse Wyvern
1 Effect Veiler
1 Night Assailant

3 Solar Recharge
3 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Charge of the Light Brigade
1 Allure of Darkness

1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum (This should really be M7, but it's too expensive)
1 Gauntlet Launcher
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Queen Dragun Djinn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn (Should Really be Lavalval Chain, but it's too Expensive)
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Ghostrick Alucard

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics