Yu-Gi-Oh/Competitive Cyber Dragon Deck

I've been using this deck for a while and i just need help making it faster. Please don't suggest anymore DNA surgeries I don't want anymore. And I'm sorry it's not alphabetical. Thank you

Cyber Dragon x3
Proto-Cyber Dragon x3
Cyber Dragon Drei x3
Cyber Dragon Core x3
The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion x2
Honest x1

Upstart Goblin x3
Cyber Repair Plant x3
Power Bond x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Instant Fusion x1
Limited Removal x1
Machine Duplication x2

Traps: 10
Fiendish Chain x2
Cyber Network x2
DNA Surgery x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Trap Stun x2
Solemn Warning x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Extra: 15
Cyber End Dragon x2
Cyber Twin Dragon x2
Chimeratech Overdragon x1
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x1
Cyber Dragon Nova x2
Cyber Ssurus x1
Number 17: Leviathen Dragon x1
Number 16: Shock Master x1
Maestroke The Symphony Djinn x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Wind-Up Zenmaister x1
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction x1

Thanks for your help :)

1 cyber eltanin
3 cyber dragon
3 cyber dragon drei
1 honest
2 light hex-sealed unit
3 cyber dragon core
1 proto-cyber dragon

3 power bond
1 one day of peace
2 machine duplication
3 upstart goblin
3 mst
1 limiter removal
3 cyber repair plant

2 fiendish chain
2 cyber network
1 compulsory evacuation device
1 bottomless trap hole
2 trap stun
1 solemn warning
1 torrential tribute

hope that helps any question please ask
as for dna unless running in 3 ant worth running at al in my opinion
extra and side is your call thanks for picking me have a nice day/night

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones