Yu-Gi-Oh/deck fix

Question
2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
2 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
3 kagemusha of the Six Samurai
3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
1 Six Samurai - Zanji
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
2 elder of the six samuria
2 Effect Veilers

3 Six Samurai United
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Asceticism of the Six Samurai
3 Shien's smoke signal
1 Reinforcements of the Army
2 forbidden lance

1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Double Edged Sword Technique
1 Musakani Magatama
2 mirror force

trying to tweak it for meta play their a major event in my area it works good but feel little laggy and cluster type bad hands needs some tweaks please help balance it out

Answer
There's not a ridiculous amount I can do for Six Samurai, since those clunky hands are an inherent problem of the "Summon this one guy and protect it forever" playstyle, since any hand that doesn't summon the one guy is a cluster-type bad hand...

What I can do is tweak the deck to provide a better balance and counter to the current metagame.
I'd go with something like this:

2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
1 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
3 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai
3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
1 Six Samurai - Zanji
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
2 Elder of the Six Samurai
1 Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
(14)

3 Six Samurai United
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Asceticism of the Six Samurai
3 Shien's Smoke Signal
1 Reinforcements of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Dimensional Fissure
(15)

1 Solemn Warning
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Double Edged Sword Technique
1 Macro Cosmos
(11)

While it's not a massive change it does cut out cards that aren't very helpful and add a few counters to the current Mermail/Geargia Metagame.
Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos provide a natural counter to Soul Charge, while also being powerful cards in the Mermail and Dragon matchups.

Give that a try, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo