Yu-Gi-Oh/deck fix

2 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
2 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
3 kagemusha of the Six Samurai
3 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
1 Six Samurai - Zanji
1 Hand of the Six Samurai
2 elder of the six samuria
2 Effect Veilers

3 Six Samurai United
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Asceticism of the Six Samurai
3 Shien's smoke signal
1 Reinforcements of the Army
2 forbidden lance

1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Double Edged Sword Technique
1 Musakani Magatama
2 mirror force

trying to tweak it for meta play their a major event in my area it works good but feel little laggy and cluster type bad hands needs some tweaks please help balance it out

Hello I can see your deck works well I tried it out all you really need is draw power like
one day of peace
pot of duality
Vanities emptiness to oppress your opponent after you special summoned
That's pretty much what you need for now because  your oppressing a lot of stuff run maestroke  to book ophion  

Questions i can Answer: Rulings of the game such as: "Dark Hole(Spell) is activated and my opponent activates Starlight Road(Trap) Saving his monster's from dark hole but i chain to that a Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand as a chain MST for Short is a Quick Play spell card, who wins in the end starlight road or dark hole? Answer: Dark Hole wins due to MST being chained last to starlight road, normally people would say starlight road wins because it was chained last. well no "MST" was activated last so technically starlight road was still face down when "MST" was activated destroying Starlight road and allowing Dark hole's effect to resolve. person "A" wins due to last comes first.. other questions i can answer are how to fix a deck. Q's i can't answer are how to counter other cards in the game.

I have played Yugioh since I was 10 now I am 22 I had a 12 year experience with Yugioh, not only that I have went to regional(s) made my own decks answered questions that judges couldn't answer and I learned through others as my time went by. I Played and learned rulings and strategies through events i went to "YCS" events. for Yugioh.

High School Diploma, "Currently" in College at Cal State Fullerton.