Yu-Gi-Oh/Evol Deck

Question
Hey Exo, I would like some help making an Evol deck to play? I took the liberty of building a rough draft of this deck and you can then work on helping make it consistent as possible. Here's my Evol deck.

Evols 40

Monsters 20
1x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1x Pyrorex the Elemental Lord
3x Evolsaur Cerato
2x Evolsaur Diplo
3x Evolsaur Vulcano
3x Evoltile Westlo
3x Evoltile Nijasho
2x Effect Veiler
2x Maxx "C"

Spells 11
3x Evo-Diversity
3x Evo-Force
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole

Traps 9
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Warning
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Trap Stun

Extra deck is player preference, so it could contain anything needed. However extra deck does contain:
2x Evolzar Dolkka
2x Evolzar Laggia

So all I'd like your help with is turning my rough draft into a consistent build of Evols? DN and DevPro is my budget so there's no restrictions. Hope you can help Exo and I await your response.

Answer
I'd go with something more like this:

3 Evoltile Westlo
3 Evoltile Najasho
3 Evolsaur Cerato
2 Evolsaur Diplo
2 Evolsaur Vulcano
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
(14)

3 Evo Diversity
3 Evo Force
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
(14)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Stun
(12)

Which should have fewer consistency issues.
Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo