Yu-Gi-Oh/FIRE Burns Hot 2

Hey Exo, 1st things 1st I'd like to thank you for your help with my Burning FIRE question a couple or so weeks ago. Anyway today is sort of a revamp of that, but instead of re-fixing my Burning FIRE build, I would like to try and convert it to the fire breathing dinosaurs while incorporating my Burning FIRE decks burn strategy? I will say I have played and enjoyed the Rocket version of my creation. I just want to see if we can exploit that a bit in adding in more Jurracs like I mentioned in adding Guaiba because I was running a lone copy of Aeolo. Here's a copy and paste of the same build I asked on Burns Hot 1:

Burning FIRE 40
Monsters 19
3x Volcanic Counter
1x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3x Fencing Fire Ferret
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Flamvell Magician
2x Laval Magma Cannoneer
1x Flame Tiger
1x Jurrac Aeolo
1x Gorz the Emisarry of Darkness
2x Card Trooper

Spells 11
1x Book of Moon
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
1x Dark Hole
2x Rekindling
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality

Traps 10
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Spiritual Fire Art-Kurenai
2x Horn of the Phantom Beast

Extra Deck 15
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Underworld Fighter Balmung
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Thought Ruler Archfiend
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Number 85: Crazy Box
1x Photon Papilloperative

Now all I'd like your help with today is converting my original Burning FIRE build into a Jurrac Burning FIRE build? Basically keeping the same idea for my deck but most of the monsters are replace with Jurrac monsters? My budget for this is pretty simple, DN and DevPro. Though I would like to stay away from 101 and Exciton if possible unless absolutely needed. That's pretty much all I ask Exo and hope your willing to help me out with this Dinosaur conversion to my strategy. Thanks in advance.

Note: Here's a brief description of my Burning FIRE strategy if you don't remember it; "my Burning FIRE deck is to utilize Fire monsters as the burning factor of a generic burn deck, but also to beat the opponent down enough for game."

This is a completely different deck. Rekindling no longer works here since you drop the Flamvell engine, and Volcanic Counter isn't doing anything in a deck full of dinosaurs...

Without Rekindling, Card Trooper is no longer as good, which in turn makes Blaster weaker. That in turn weakens the power of Kurenai.
If you wanted to play FIRE dinosaurs, I'm not sure why you don't just play Evol...
I will build this, but it's awful compared to the Summoner Monk -> Volcanic Rocket build.

Try this:

1 Gorz the Emissary
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
3 Jurrac Guiaba
3 Jurrac Velo
2 Jurrac Aeolo
2 Jurrac Deino
2 Card Trooper
1 Volcanic Counter

3 Mystical space Typhoon
3 Fossil Dig
2 Pot of Duality
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Rekindling
1 Foolish Burial

3 Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

The Extra deck contains the usual Rank 4s plus Laggia and Dolkka.
Give that a go.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics