Yu-Gi-Oh/hey exo

i notice the deck you did for the 8 year old and i kinda like the idea behind it but i wanna make one a little different

nordic t.g. deck but i got 2 vandis and i like to make it so i can get out all gods i got 1 loki 2 odin 2 thor all ultimate so i like them to be used something that fast and can get a god out quick like maybe second turn latest if possible can you make me a 40 card deck like that i kinda need it by tuesday if able thanks so much for your help and if you need any other advise on cards i got
all staples (dark hole torrential 3-lance book compul solem 2-force)

i got got 3 ultimate glephnir and about 2 of each t.g. - synchro

got all the good extra deck stuff - high cost cards (exciton 101)
any other question ask or post and i answer in follow up thanks again

So we'll do something similar here. Tanngjostr is still the best way to summon the Aesir since it's effectively 2 of the 3 materials by itself - balancing out their large cost.
Vanadis is going to interfere with your consistency since it's basically a Vanilla Tuner, so Mind Control should help you balance out the hands where you draw too many dead tuners. We can take advantage of her sending ability through Call of the Haunted, which will allow you to set up Level 6 Synchro or Rank 4 Xyz plays by sending Guldfaxe or one of the Goats.
I'd go something like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Tanngjostr of the Nordic Beasts
2 Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts
2 Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts
2 Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendent
3 T.G. Warwolf
2 T.G.Striker
1 Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
1 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control

3 Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 TG1-EM1

The Extra deck is going to be complicated here, since you're capable of playing both Xyz and Synchros across a massive range.
My advice is to start with 15 one-ofs, then work out which monsters you summon often and which you summon rarely by playing the deck, which'll give you an idea of what to double up on.

I'd start with something like this:

1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Thor, Lord of the Aesir
1 Odin, Lord of the Aesir
1 Loki, Lord of the Aesir
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 T.G. Power Gladiator
1 T.G. Wonder Magician
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics