Yu-Gi-Oh/hi mr exo i am 8

Question
my mommy and daddy gave me 50 dollars to build a deck for a small local saturday no major meta deck really play in my area i really badly need a good cheap t.g. nordic deck can you help me please

i like it as soon as it can please help

Answer
Let's see what we can do then.
I think the most expensive things you're going to need here are the copies of Thor, since he's the easiest Aesir to summon.
Black Luster Soldier and the Gleipnirs will probably cost a few dollars each, but the rest of the deck has common versions, so it should be pretty cheap.

Try something like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 Tanngnjóstr of the Nordic Beasts
2 Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts
3 Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts
1 T.G. Rush Rhino
3 T.G. Warwolf
2 T.G. Striker
2 Super Nimble Mega Hamster
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
(19)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control
(9)

3 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 TG1-EM1
2 Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Call of the Haunted
(12)

Like I said, you'll need a few copies of Thor, Lord of the Aesir, and maybe a few other Synchro monsters to play this deck to its full potential, but those get pretty expensive pretty quickly.
Have a go with that, see how you like it.
If you need anything else, you can always ask a follow-up question.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo