Yu-Gi-Oh/Quasar Deck

Hey Exo!

First of all, thank you for the help with the Bujin deck. I've decided to table actually implementing it outside of DuelingNetwork until Yamato goes down @_@...

Anyway, I've been experimenting with the Quasar decks, and once again, am in need of some assistance. Please keep in mind this is a VERY ROUGH first draft of the deck. I haven't played it yet, save for a one or two computer simulations.

Quickdraw Synchron X 3
Junk Synchron X 3
Unknown Synchron X 2
Plaguespreader Zombie X 1
Darksea Rescue X 3
Quillbolt Hedgehog X 2
Doppelwarrior X 2
Tuningware X 2
Level Eater X 2
Synchron Explorer X 2
Dandylion X 1

Tuning X 3
Mystical Space Typhoon X 3
De-Synchro X 2
Double Summon X 2
Machine Duplication X 2
Foolish Burial X 1
One for One

Mirror Force X 2
Bottomless Trap Hole X 1

Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Star Dragon
Mist Wurm
Road Warrior
Junk Destroyer
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Spark Dragon
Nitro Warrior
Black Rose Dragon
Junk Archer
Turbo Warrior
Drill Warrior
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Junk Warrior
Formula Synchron

As always, any tips for plays/ combos/ and things I should look for are greatly appreciated!

You may want to put this one off too once you see the price of Quasar Dragon since the release of Soul Charge....
You probably want to be around here though:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3 Quickdraw Synchron
3 Junk Synchron
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Lonefire Blossom
2 Effect Veiler
2 Level Eater
2 Doppelwarrior
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Nettles
1 Quillbolt Hedgehog
1 Synchron Explorer
1 Unknown Synchron

3 Tuning
3 Soul Charge
1 Scapegoat
1 Foolish Burial
1 One for One
1 Mind Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole

2 Call of the Haunted
1 Breakthrough Skill

1 Formula Synchron
1 Junk Warrior
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Drill Warrior
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Junk Berserker
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Shooting Star Dragon
2 Shooting Quasar Dragon

While your first draft focuses on Machine Duplicating Tuningware or Darksea Rescue (and is thus prone to hands containing multiple copies of those cards) this version focuses on using recurring monsters and Synchron Tuners to summon Huge Synchro monsters.
Soul Charge is simply ridiculous in this deck, sometimes allowing you to table twin Quasar Dragons while drawing 5 cards - even Lonefire Blossom + Soul Charge will get you one Quasar like below:

Lonefire -> Lonefire -> Dandylion
Soul Charge for 2 Lonefire
Lonefire -> Nettles
Lonefire (Tribute Dandylion) -> Spore
summon 2 Tokens
Nettles + Lonefire -> Hyper Librarian
Token + Spore -> Formula Synchron (Draw 2)
Banish Lonefire for Spore
Spore + Token -> Armades/Catastor (Draw 1)
Armades/Catastor + Librarian + Formula -> Quasar Dragon

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics