Yu-Gi-Oh/Synchrocentric April 2014

Do you have any tips for improving my synchron deck? Now that we have Beelze, Pot of Dichotomy, and Lonefire Blossom semi limited, this deck received a big boost.

Tragoedia x2
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Quickdraw Synchron x2
Junk Synchron x3
Lonefire Blossom x2
Card Trooper x2
Quillbolt Hedgehog
Maxx "C" x2
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x3
Synchron Explorer
Level Eater x2
Unknown Synchron
Effect Veiler x2

One for One
Reinforcement of the Army
Foolish Burial
Pot of Dichotomy x2
Forbidden Lance x3
Mind Control
Dark Hole

Call of the Haunted x2

Extra: (15)
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Star Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Junk Destroyer
Stardust Dragon
Junk Berserker
Black Rose Dragon
Orient Dragon
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
Junk Warrior
Ally of Justice Catastor
Formula Synchron
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
Drill Warrior

What do you think of Debris Dragon and Star Eater here? I have a lot of targets for the dragon and the ability to Black Rose at will could prove helpful.

Thanks for the help.

This is more Junk Doppel than Synchrocentric (which tended to play Tour Guides and Tengu)

I'm not sure I'd play Pot of Dichotomy here, since this deck has so many poor draws to start. One might be fine, but much higher than that and we start to lose consistency.
I think I'd go for something like this:

1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Chaos Sorcerer
2 Quickdraw Synchron
3 Junk Synchron
3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Lonefire Blossom
2 Effect Veiler
2 Level Eater
2 Doppelwarrior
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Quillbolt Hedgehog
1 Synchron Explorer
1 Unknown Synchron
1 Treeborn Frog

3 Tuning
2 Scapegoat
1 Enemy Controller
1 Foolish Burial
1 One for One
1 Mind Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Dark Hole

2 Call of the Haunted
1 Breakthrough Skill

1 Formula Synchron
1 Mist Bird Clausolas
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Drill Warrior
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Junk Berserker
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
1 Crimson Blader
1 Shooting Star Dragon
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon

While Debris Dragon sounds nice in theory, I'm not sure we have the Extra Deck space here. You could possibly drop Crimson Blader and Junk Berserker for the Extra Synchros if you wanted though.

Hope that helps.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics