Yu-Gi-Oh/x sabers

hi i was wanting to run an x-saber deck but no idea how to go about it could u give me a pretty good deck build for x-sabers? thank you very  much.

Something like this should serve as a start:

3 XX-Saber Faultroll
3 XX-Saber Emmersblade
3 XX-Saber Darksoul
3 XX-Saber Fulhelmknight
2 XX-Saber Boggart Knight
2 X-Saber Pashuul
1 XX-Saber Ragigura

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Reinforcement of the Army

3 Fiendish Chain
3 Gottoms' Emergency Call
2 Trap Stun
1 Reinforce Truth
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

With an Extra deck that's something like this:

1 XX-Saber Gottoms
2 XX-Saber Hyunlei
1 XX-Saber Souza
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Naturia Barkion
1 Naturia Beast
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Soul of Silvermountain
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Gauntlet Launcher

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics