Yu-Gi-Oh/Zombie POWER Deck

Question
Exo, can you help me combine the Zombie engine with the TeleDaD style? This is one of the most offensive decks I've seen in a while. It can put unrelenting pressure on the opponent.

Monsters:(17)

Dark Armed Dragon
Destiny HERO - Malicious x3
Zombie Master x3
Mezuki x3
Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
Armageddon Knight
Pyramid Turtle x2
Plaguespreader Zombie x3

Spells:(15)

Allure of Darkness
Book of Life x3
Reinforcement of the Army
Destiny Draw x3
Dark Hole
Foolish Burial
Super Polymerization x2
Zombie World x3

Traps:(8)

Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Fiendish Chain x3
Solemn Warning

Extra:(15)

Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon x2
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons x2
Void Ogre Dragon
Crimson Blader
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Spark Dragon
Powered Inzektron
Revived King Ha Des
Vulcan the Divine
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
2 Lavalval Chain

Super Poly can't be countered and steals two of my opponent's monsters(while zombie world is face up) to form a 3000 attack monster. I can bring him back if he falls with book of life.

Destiny HERO Malicious and Plague Spreader Zombie form a tag team with Mezuki for 2 Beelze in one turn! And of course Dark Armed Dragon can clean up, as needed.

Do you have any ideas for potentially fitting spell and trap removal in here, or anything I can cut to put a lance or two in?

Should I keep the Malicious part? I have a copy of Diamond Dude so I can play reinforcement and then destiny draw. Armageddon Knight is included so if I draw Diamond Dude first, reinforcement isn't a dead card. Should I add a copy of Destiny HERO Dasher?

It's been a long time since Zombies have had so many competitive options, so I hope you can make this better.

Thank you.

Answer
There are a lot of good ideas here, they just don't gel in exactly the way I'd like them to...
3 Destiny Draw for 3 Malicious and a Diamond Dude almost guarantees that one Destiny Draw will be useless (and Diamond Dude isn't even that good), the large number of copies of Book of Life and Zombie World are going to cause similar problems.

Your 3-ofs are the cards you're going to see most often, so statistically this is one of the most likely hands:

Zombie World
Book of Life
Mezuki
Malicious
Fiendish Chain
Zombie Master/Plaguespreader

See the problem? None of these cards do anything until you have a Zombie in the Graveyard. Notably I'm being a little pessimistic here since Destiny Draw is also a 3-of, but the point still stands - if you don't get the Destiny Draw this hand doesn't do much.

So how can we fix that?
Let's start with the monster line.

Malicious is fine, the Synchro Monsters it summons are unparalleled in power, and with this deck's ability to special summon those monsters back from the Graveyrd at will it would be silly not to include them.
Obviously Mezuki goes in at 3 too.
Plaguespreader is interesting. On one hand I always want access to a copy, but on the other I never ever want to have 2 in hand at the same time. I think we'll play it at 2 copies to find a balance, as our added Graveyard Access will provide more opportunities to mill one.

Malicious and Mezuki are the only monsters I really want to have 3 copies of, since they're both massive key cards (and Malicious has to self-interact).
Now we need consistency, and this is how we'll do it:

2 Armageddon Knight
2 Summoner Monk
2 Goblin Zombie

Goblin Zombie is better than Pyramid Turtle here, primarily since it's DARK and doesn't require destruction by battle (which is quite rare in a Mermail/Geargia heavy format) It also keeps the Zombie Master you may search in the hand, where it's safe until you choose to use it, rather than exposing it to any post-combat tricks your opponent might have.
Obviously the ability to special summon Plaguespreader from the deck is powerful, but a lot of the time it'll do the same job when normal summoned.

You said that you added in Reinforcement to make Finding Armageddon Knight easier, but then had to add Diamond Dude to make it live. Here we'll just bypass that need by playing the second Armageddon Knight over Reinforcement. Drawing 2 Armageddon Knight isn't Ideal, but it's still much better than drawing Diamond Dude.
We compliment this with a pair of Summoner Monk. Monk and a Spell will allow for the following:

Summon Monk
Discard to Special Summon Armageddon Knight
Armageddon Knight sends Malicious/Plague
Overlay into Lavalval Chain
Chain sends whichever of Malicious/Plague that Armageddon didn't.

It's a 2 card combo that gives you access to your main play on the first turn of the game.
You might also want to Consider Kagetokage, which would accomplish the same thing. Downsides are that it can't fetch Knight from the deck, but on the upside you also don't need to discard...

We'll play Dark Armed, Pyramid Turtle and Zombie Master as one-ofs to finish up. you don't want Zombie Master in your opening hand very often, and it's easily searchable by Turtle and Goblin Zombie.

Spells. The main thing I disliked here was the overabundance of spells that you never ever want 2 of:

Destiny Draw
Zombie World
Super Polymerisation
To an extend Book of Life.

And the fact that a major player was missing in Dragon's Mirror (as Draconecro is in fact a Dragon...)

I'm going to cut Destiny Draw altogether since you have plenty of access of Malicious in Armageddon Knight, Zombie Master, Foolish Burial, Summoner Monk and the like. There seems little point in playing a card so narrow in scope.
That gives us space to play 3 Mystical Space Typhoon, something no deck should be without nowadays.

I'm cutting Zombie World to 2 and Supre Polymerisation to one. Super Poly seems great, but its reliance on Zombie World means that it's inconsistent in the early game (and having 2 copies is horrible)
That makes room for 2 Dragon's Mirror, which gives you more access to Draconecro.

I've reduced Book of Life to One copy for the same reasons as Zombie Master - it's poor in the early game, and things like Mezuki and Foolish Burial are effectively extra copies anyway.

A single added Copy of Mind Control will help out with Monster-light hands, but you may also want to consider Burial from a Different Dimension as a replacement.

The Traps are largely very similar, but I've dropped the 2 Mirror Force for 2 Black Horn of Heaven.
Black Horn is ridiculous this format as every non-mermail deck relies on Xyz and Synchros to get ahead. Black Horn can rob your opponents of their primary out to Beelze (Honor ARK/Pleiades), their advantage engine (Gear Gigant X/Susanowo) or just monsters that threaten your position like Exciton Knight or Abyss Dweller.

Finalising, I'd go with this:

1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Destiny Hero Malicious
3 Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Pyramid Turtle
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Zombie Master
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Summoner Monk
(17)

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Dragon's Mirror
2 Zombie World
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Book of Life
1 Super Polymerisation
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial
1 Mind Control
(14)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
(9)

With an Extra Deck like this:

3 Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon
2 Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Stardust (Spark) Dragon
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo