Yu-Gi-Oh/BEWD build

Question
Hello Exo, I saw a post about a BEWD build for a gentleman that you did. I wanted to center it around BEWD and Azure for bringing out normal monsters in the deck. I took the structure deck and vaguely changed it but I want a meta competitive deck. I love that BEWD has so many support cards and I really want to stick to the BEWD theme, however I will take your opinion to completion if you feel it will work. I have a sky's-the-limit budget because I will piece thing together in a few months. Thanks a-lot for your help in advance!!

Answer
The Dragon Ruler build of this deck is probably best, it allows you to get the most of of Soul Charge, Dragon Shrine and Kuibandit:

2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
3 Maiden with Eyes of Blue
3 Kuribandit
2 Flamvell Guard
2 The White Stone of Legend
2 Maxx "C"
1 Debris Dragon
(20)

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Soul Charge
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Cards of Consonance
2 Trade-In
1 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
(14)

2 Phoenix Wing wind Blast/Raigeki Break
1 Castle of Dragon Souls
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(6)

Extra:
1 Star Eater
1 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
2 Azure Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Stardust (Spark) Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Orient Dragon
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo