Yu-Gi-Oh/gemini turbo deck

Question
i am trying to build my own take on this kinda of deck

here my deck list all i ask is try and go with the theme i am going for best you can and make it a little more faster and consistent
please

3 evocater chevalier (he 1900 and can pop shit  not sure if i need more equipped spell tho)

1 thunder king rai-oh (figured why not)

3 dark valkyria (she can become 2100 and pops stuff)

2 future samurai (iffy but not sure of what other gemini to add need it to be a level 4 non e hero gemini open to replacements)

3 vylon prism (his effect allows my synchros to become boss monsters he must stay in atleast at 2)

2 goblindbergh (for quick synchro or special summon xyz plays)

2 summoner monk (same as above but from deck)

1 reinforcement of the army

2 swings of memories (gemini abuse thats why i must run atleast 8 gemini am willing to run more if it makes the deck better)

3 mst

2 forbidden lance

3 gemini spark

3 supervise (can go to 2 and can run other equippes just tell me how to fix i)

1 bottomless trap hole

2 mirror force

2 birthright  (gemini control)

2 fiendish chain

2 call of the haunted (same a right and swing but better

1 solemn warning

extra deck standard rank 4 and synchro is

standard level 8 + 2 thought ruler archfiend who s my boss monster kinda want to focus on him

also running 1 dark end dragon

any tips on how to make it faster and more consistent?

please reply back as fast as you can i need to finish this soon for a local event its mostly fun but i see a lot of potential in it thank you

Answer
Hmmm, there are a few issues here:

Evocator Chevalier with only 3 Equip Spells
7 Recursive Spells/Traps but none of them being Soul Charge
Goblindbergh/Monk over Kagetokage
Vylon Prism is Awful...

Realistically, Ice Hand and Fire Hand are better than most of your Gemini Monsters here, but Skelesaurus is one of the better Gemini Monsters released recently.
I'll let you find space to put the Vylon Prisms back in, but you'll find them very lacklustre. Most Rank 4 Xyz monsters do their job better:

3 Dark Valkyria
3 Future Samurai
2 Skelesaurus
3 Kagetokage
2 Fire Hand
2 Ice Hand
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(16)

3 Gemini Spark
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge
1 Book of Moon
1 Dragon's Mirror
(13)

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Vanity's Emptiness
(11)

Extra:
2 King of the Feral Imps
2 Daigusto Emeral
2 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
2 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Number 85 - Crazy Box
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Superalloy Beast Raptinus
(15)

Give that a go.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo