Yu-Gi-Oh/Hand STUN 2014

Exo, could you look over my Hand STUN deck and tell me if there's anything that could be done better here?

Thunder King Rai-Oh
D.D. Assailant x3
Ice Hand x3
D.D. Warrior Lady x3
Fire Hand x3

Reinforcement of the Army
Dark Hole
Soul Charge
Pot of Duality x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Book of Moon
Forbidden Lance x3

Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Dimensional Prison x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Fiendish Chain x3
Black Horn of Heaven x3
Solemn Warning

Gem-Knight Pearl
Number 39: Utopia
Constellar Omega
Blade Armor Ninja
Photon Papilloperative
Evigishki Merrowgeist
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
Heroic Champion - Excalibur
Number 106: Giant Hand
Diamond Dire Wolf
Starliege Paladynamo
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Daigusto Emeral
Gagaga Cowboy

My favorite thing about this version is that I can run my D.D. monsters into Abysslinde, geargiarmor and E-Dragons the like to get them off the board.

Now what do you think of a version of this deck that plays 3 skill drain, replaces the D.D. Monsters with T.Gs, and plays Beast King Barbaros? The great thing about the Hand monsters is that they work while skill drain is up and the T.G. guys all recycle themselves too. Do you think that would have a better chance in the meta?

A Deck Similar to this did well a week or so back at a regional. The monster line was slightly different but the concept is the same.

The "Bear Hands" deck:

3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
3 Fire Hand
3 Ice Hand
2 Maxx "C"
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
1 Mother Grizzly
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Fire Formation - Tenki
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Forbidden Lance
2 Pot of Duality
1 Soul Charge
1 Book of Moon

3 Black Horn of Heaven
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare

You can play D.D. Warrior Ladies in place of Mother Grizzly and the like if you want, but the concept is the same.

A Barbaros version with Skill Drain might work too, the issue there is that the Fire and Ice Hands aren't Beast Warriors, and they have little to no Synergy with T.G. Striker or Warwolf. Reborn Tengu they aren't.
I'd start here if you wanted to give it a shot though:

3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Fire Hand
3 Ice Hand
3 T.G. Rush Rhino
2 T.G. Striker
1 T.G. Warwolf
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh

3 Pot of Duality
3 Forbidden Lance
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

3 Skill Drain
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 TG1-EM1
1 Horn of the Phantom Beast

Have a look at those, see what you think

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics