Yu-Gi-Oh/Low Level Deck

Question
QUESTION: I'm looking to build a low level deck, ideally level 3 and under, that uses few level 4s, utilizes an xyz and synchro heavy extra deck, and has a few high level cards that can clear the field when tribute summoned. This would be a casual deck, used for friend duels, but staying away from the banlist is preferred. Also you can assume there is no budget.

ANSWER: OK, I need to ask a few questions before I start then:

1. "Staying away from the banlist is preferred" - does this mean that you want traditional format? Or do you have a few Banned cards that you like to play and want me to include?

2. As I understand it, you want this deck to use any level that's not 4, correct?

3. Are there any themes and/or cards you'd prefer I not use? As there are a fair few strategies that work like you've asked.

If you can answer these via follow-up question, then I can show you a few different decks.

QUESTION: Well for this deck im looking to make, id like it to not have forbiddin cards included, unless theres a key card you feel it HAS to have. Id also like for the cards to be mostly level 1, 2, and 3, and a few level 6-8. As far as a theme/strategy, im looking for it to have almlost no order. Currently my prototype runs cards such as Cyber larva and baby raccoons lows, general rahio, and dd star esper sparrow for highs. Things that work together, do some milling and some burn damage, but dont require specific named cards to function; such as rahio being an ice barrier card and not needing another ice barrier card to use his effect.
I hope this narrows it down, thanks again!

Answer
There are 2 ways that seem to fit this (one better than the other) so I'll show you both:

Frog Monarch:
This deck uses Lower Level monsters to send Treeborn Frog to the Graveyard, then tributes it for a new Monarch every turn while using the Lower level monsters to make Gachi Gachi Gantetsu and boost the Monarchs' ATK:

(6-8)
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Raiza the Storm Monarch
2 Mobius the Mega Monarch
2 Light and Darkness Dragon
2 Vanity's Fiend
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
(13)

(1-3)
3 Swap Frog
3 Treeborn Frog
2 Ronintoadin
3 Maxx "C"
3 Battle Fader
2 Ghostrick Jackfrost
(16)

(Spells)
3 Soul Exchange
3 Enemy Controller
1 Creature Swap
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
(9)

(Traps)
2 Breakthrough Skill
(2)

(Extra):
3 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Number 96 - Dark Mist
2 Ghostrick Dullahan
1 Slacker Magician
1 Downerd Magician
1 Gauntlet Launcher
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
(15)

The Monarch deck defends itself mainly through Hand-Traps like Gorz and Battle Fader, so it doesn't need much of a Trap line. Breakthrough Skill is there to shut of monsters that the rest of the deck can't deal with in time, like Abyss-Dweller.

The other way I can think of is to take your Racoon engine and run with it. Here the Level 5-8 monsters would be Xyz and Synchros mainly, and we'd use Obedience Schooled to summon a huge field from nowhere:

3 Baby Raccoon Ponpoko
3 Baby Raccoon Tantan
2 Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest
1 Elephun
1 Wind-Up Kitten
1 Tree Otter
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
(16)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Obedience Schooled
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
(11)

3 Fiendish Chain
2 Burst Rebirth
2 Horn of the Phantom Beast
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
(13)

Extra:
3 Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Downerd Magician
1 Slacker Magician
1 Thunder Unicorn
1 Underworld Fighter Balmung
1 Naturia Beast
1 Naturia Barkion
1 Armory Arm
1 Mist Bird Clausolas
1 Leo, the Guardian of the Sacred Tree
(15)

I suggest having a play around with both of these decks, and see if you like either of them.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask another follow-up question.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo