Yu-Gi-Oh/Sylvan deck

I wanna build a sylvan deck, utilizing Rosaria and the Angels of roses, Tytania, but no naturia cards. Can you give me the best deck build you know of? Thanks!

Hello Kyle and thank you for choosing me. sorry for long response but i have a big project i'm doing right now. but here is your deck list.
3x Sylvan Hermitree
3x Sylvan Sagequoia
2x Sylvan Guardioak
3x Sylvan Bladefender
1x Sylvan Flowerknight
3x Sylvan Komushroomo
2x Sylvan Marshalleaf
2x Sylvan Peaskeeper
1x Spore
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Gigaplant

Spells [13]

1x Dark Hole
2x Fragrance Storm
3x Sylvan Charity
2x Miracle Fertilizer
3x Mount Sylvania
2x Supervise

Traps [3]

3x Royal Decree or wire taps

Extra Deck: [15]

Black Rose
Mist Wurm
Scrap Dragon
Hieratic Overlordler
Tachyon Dragon
Big Eye
Giant Grinder
Prime Photon
Master of Blades
Oreia, the Sylvan High Arbiter  

Questions i can Answer: Rulings of the game such as: "Dark Hole(Spell) is activated and my opponent activates Starlight Road(Trap) Saving his monster's from dark hole but i chain to that a Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand as a chain MST for Short is a Quick Play spell card, who wins in the end starlight road or dark hole? Answer: Dark Hole wins due to MST being chained last to starlight road, normally people would say starlight road wins because it was chained last. well no "MST" was activated last so technically starlight road was still face down when "MST" was activated destroying Starlight road and allowing Dark hole's effect to resolve. person "A" wins due to last comes first.. other questions i can answer are how to fix a deck. Q's i can't answer are how to counter other cards in the game.

I have played Yugioh since I was 10 now I am 22 I had a 12 year experience with Yugioh, not only that I have went to regional(s) made my own decks answered questions that judges couldn't answer and I learned through others as my time went by. I Played and learned rulings and strategies through events i went to "YCS" events. for Yugioh.

High School Diploma, "Currently" in College at Cal State Fullerton.