Yu-Gi-Oh/watt deck build

just need a guideline/walkthrough on a pure watt deck or as close to pure as you can get need it some what fast sorry please help

Hello and thank you. sorry I took so long please forgive me but here is your deck.
1 effect veiler
1 Carcard D
2 Shining Angel
3 Wattcobra
3 Wattdragonfly
1 Wattgiraffe
3 Watthopper
1 Messenger of piece
1 Soul charge
1 My body as a shield
1 one for one
2 Pot of duality
1 Recycling battery
2 shard of greed
1 recycle
3 wiretap
2 fiendish chain
2 mirror force
1 rivalry of the warlords
1 solemn warning
2 Jar of greed
2 Radiant mirror force
1 Threatening roar.  

Questions i can Answer: Rulings of the game such as: "Dark Hole(Spell) is activated and my opponent activates Starlight Road(Trap) Saving his monster's from dark hole but i chain to that a Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand as a chain MST for Short is a Quick Play spell card, who wins in the end starlight road or dark hole? Answer: Dark Hole wins due to MST being chained last to starlight road, normally people would say starlight road wins because it was chained last. well no "MST" was activated last so technically starlight road was still face down when "MST" was activated destroying Starlight road and allowing Dark hole's effect to resolve. person "A" wins due to last comes first.. other questions i can answer are how to fix a deck. Q's i can't answer are how to counter other cards in the game.

I have played Yugioh since I was 10 now I am 22 I had a 12 year experience with Yugioh, not only that I have went to regional(s) made my own decks answered questions that judges couldn't answer and I learned through others as my time went by. I Played and learned rulings and strategies through events i went to "YCS" events. for Yugioh.

High School Diploma, "Currently" in College at Cal State Fullerton.