Yu-Gi-Oh/watt deck help

just need a guideline/walkthrough on a pure watt deck or as close to pure as you can get need it some what fast sorry please help

Pure Watt is all about establishing the hopper lock (which you may find difficult nowadays with Moralltach floating around) and tends to look something like this:

3 Wattcobra
3 Wattdragonfly
3 Watthopper
1 Wattgiraffe
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Honest

3 Messenger of Peace
3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Book of Moon
1 Dimensional Fissure

3 Breakthrough Skill
2 Wiretap
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 The Huge Revolution is Over
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Macro Cosmos

Give that a go, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics