Yu-Gi-Oh/Watt Deck Update

Question
Hey there, Exo. I was hoping you could help me update my Watt deck today. So far it has been testing really well without the ma/pahunder engine. Anyways, onto the deck list.

Monsters
3x Wattcobra
3x Wattdragonfly
3x Wattpheasant
2x Wattgiraffe
1x Wattlemur
1x Watttaileddragon
1x Honest
3x Thunder Seahorse

Spells
1x Recycling Batteries
2x MST
3x Swords of Revealing Light
3x Pot of Duality
2x Creature Swap

Traps
1x Threatening Roar
2x Negate Attack
3x Waboku
2x Mirror Force
1x D. Prison
2x Fiendish Chain
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
1x Gaia Dragon
1x Utopia
1x Utopia Ray
2x Constellar Omega
1x Blackship
1x Silent Honor ARK
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
2x Starliege Paladyamo
1x Exciton Knight
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Abyss Dweller
2x Gagaga Cowboy

One of my favorite things to do since it catches most people off guard is to go dragonfly-dragonfly-watttailddragon since he can also be summoned by dragonfly. Lemur is also a good one to go to if you don't have another dragonfly or would rather assure they can't attack next turn if you don't have a swords or a negate attack/waboku/whatever. Utopia Ray is there for creature swap, which is rather amazing in here. Pheasant is too good not to run at 3 with it basically making Xyzs useless. Anyway, I eagerly await your opinion and fixes to it.

Answer
I'm really confused was to why there are no Watthoppers in here... you're even playing copies of Waboku and the like to keep them alive...
Wattlemur just seems like a much worse version of the Hopper Lock...

Wattpheasant at 3 is odd, since most Xyz monsters gain their card advantage upon arriving on the field (meaning the loss of their other material from Pheasant makes no difference) or have effects that are capable of stopping Wattpheasant or just not caring about it...

I'd go like this:

3 Wattcobra
3 Wattdragonfly
3 Watthopper
3 Thunder Seahorse
2 Wattgiraffe
2 Wattpheasant
1 Honest
(15)

3 Pot of Duality
3 Messenger of Peace
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon
1 Creature Swap
(11)

3 Waboku
2 Black Horn of Heaven
2 The Huge Revolution is Over
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
(14)

You can add back in the Wattail Dragon if you like, but it goes against the basic idea of this deck, and conflicts heavily with the main goal of accomplishing the Wattlock and then poking your opponent to death with Untargettable/Unattackable creatures.

Messenger is Straight up better than Swords as it lasts effectively forever, and I've bolstered the Trap Line with things that deal with the real threats to this strategy.

You Extra deck is fine, though no-one plays Utopia so Utopia Ray is next to useless...
I'd use this as a final list:

1 Daigusto Phoenix
2 Constellar Omega
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 Number 50 - Blackship of Corn
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Number 82 - Heartlandraco
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Steelswarm Roach
(15)

Give that a go, see what you think

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo