Yu-Gi-Oh/Labradorite Dragon Deck

Question
Hello, Exo! Been waiting patiently for your return. Instead of that Stardust Dragon deck, would like you to take a look at this Labradorite Dragon deck. It's about 100 times better and I think you can improve it even further.

Monsters:26

Labradorite Dragon x3
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit x3
Armageddon Knight x2
Dragard x3
Kuribandit x3
Carboneddon x3
Level Eater x3
Magical Merchant x2
Effect Veiler x2

Spells:14
One for One
Hieratic Seal of Convocation x2
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon x3
Soul Charge
Foolish Burial
Swing of Memories x3
Silver's Cry x3

Extra:15
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree x2
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
Scrap Dragon
Black Rose Dragon x3
Underground Arachnid x2
Orient Dragon
Ally of Justice Catastor
Formula Synchron
Constellar Ptolemy M7
Photon Strike Bounzer

It has plenty of ways to summon the dragon tuner and then synchro with him. Leo is a fantastic monster and can only be destroyed by cards like dark hole, torrential tribute, mirror force and excition knight. The deck can clear threats with Underground Arachnid and make black rose dragon at will. Quasar is also an option.  

The issue is in setting this all up. Do you have any ideas on how to make this deck more consistent? Had mathematicians in here to send the carboneddons to the graveyard, but took them out in favor of armageddon knight, who can put Labradorite in the graveyard right away and make Leo on the same turn. End up having to hope that they get put in the graveyard by merchant or Kuribandit.

This is my new favorite deck and anything you can do to improve it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you again for offering your expertise and helping out like this.

Answer
I had one major problem when I was fixing this... All my fix versions devolved into Dragon Ruler Variants incredibly quickly since you're playing both Dragons and Foolish Burial Effects...

I've endeavoured to build a non-Dragon Ruler Version, though I don't think it'll be anywhere near as good as the one I'll show you first:

This build uses Mathematician and Soul Charge to access XX-Saber Gottoms and discard half your opponent's Hand on the first turn of the game...

1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Dragard
2 Maxx "C"
2 Labradorite Dragon
2 Flamvell Guard
3 Mathematician
3 Carboneddon
3 Kuribandit
(20)

3 Cards of Consonance
3 Dragon Shrine
3 Soul Charge
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Foolish Burial
(13)

3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
(6)

1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Stardust (Spark) Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Star Eater
2 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
2 XX-Saber Gottoms
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Hieratic Dragon Kingg of Atum
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 74 - Master of Blades
(15)

Robert Boyajian played a similar kind of deck for a regional a while ago, though his version was playing Fire and Ice Hands. you can find the article here:
http://blog.coretcg.com/exploring-the-format-dragon-synchro/

Following that I looked at the Hieratic side of things, which quickly turned into this, which is realistically just Hieratic Ruler with Kuribandit and Dragard to help out Carboneddon:

3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Hieratic Dragon of Su
2 Hieratic Dragon of Eset
3 Labradorite Dragon
3 Kuribandit
2 Carboneddon
1 Dragard
2 Maxx "C"
1 Rainbow Kuriboh
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Flamvell Guard
(26)

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Soul Charge
3 Dragon Shrine
1 Foolish Burial
2 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
2 A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
(14)

1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Stardust (Spark) Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Star Eater
2 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1 Gaia Dragon - the Thunder Charger
1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1 Constellar Ptolemy M7
1 Photon Strike Bounzer
1 Number 11 - Big Eye
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 74 - Master of Blades
(15)

Having done that I though I'd try a Chaos Dragon Engine. This deck looks kind of like the Chaos Dragon build that the YGOPro App's AI plays, though it forgoes the Lightsworn Engine in favour of Kuribandits and Carboneddons:

3 Labradorite Dragon
3 Lightpulsar Dragon
3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 Kuribandit
2 Hieratic Dragon of Su
2 Dragard
2 Carboneddon
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Cardcar D
1 Galaxy Serpent
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Rainbow Kuriboh
(26)

3 Forbidden Lance
2 Dragon Shrine
2 Soul Charge
2 Hieratic Seal of Convocation
1 A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
1 Foolish Burial
(11)

2 Breakthrough skill
1 Torrential Tribute
(3)

While I think this is definitely the least powerful variant, it's nothing if not interesting. It can accomplish the same Soft Lock with Lightpulsar Dragon and Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon as the Chaos Dragon decks of old, while also being able to harness Tefnuit -> Caius or Su to leverage a Rank 6 Summon (In addition to a banish for Caius).
This can lead into Constellar Ptolemy M7 for Caius or into a more Standard Atum combo for Su.
In either case, there's also the option to find Galaxy Serpent instead for a Level 8 Synchro

Give those a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo