Yu-Gi-Oh/Sophia Herald

Hiya! I was wondering if you had any recommendations for my Sophia (Goddess of Rebirth) - Herald of Perfection Deck. I know it's a bit of a stretch to summon Sophia, but I do like it in there (just for trolls); and usually enjoy having the Herald lock win the game.

Monsters (25)
2 Sophia
3 Herald of Perfection
3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
1 Agent - Venus
1 Agent - Jupiter (I only did this because two Venuses were annoying, but if you think 2 Venuses are preferable, that's fine)
3 Mystical Shine Ball
3 Manju
2 Herald of Orange Light
2 Agent - Earth (when I play him, I usually grabbed Venus; but I then found that annoying because I'd play out all my Shine Balls and lose some fodder for Advanced Ritual Art)
1 Honest
2 Gyugento Megami (however you spell it) (I run 2 because I often opneed up 1 Gyugento and 1 Shine Ball, which kills ARA)

Spells (15):
3 Instant Fusion
2 Advanced Ritual Art
1 Dawn of the Herald
3 Upstart Goblin
1 One Day of Peace (draw power)
3 Preparation of Rites
1 Pot of Duality
1 Dark Factory of Mass Production

Traps - none

2 Elder God Noden (not sure what other fusions to run)
1 Armory Arm
1 Catastor
1 Gaia Knight
1 Black Rose
1 Stardust Spark (or Stardust itself?)
1 Leo (Keeper of the Sacred Tree)
2 Gachi Gachi
1 101 Silent Honor
1 103 Ragnazero
1 Cowboy
1 Corn
1 Gagaga Cowboy

This is a pretty good start (though I think 1 Sophia would probably do it...)
Let me show you what I think this should look like:

1 Sophia the Creator God
3 Herald of Perfection
3 Master Hyperion
2 Archlord Kristya
1 Gyakkutenno Megami
1 Dunames Dark Witch
1 Tethys, Goddess of Light
3 The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2 The Agent of Creation - Venus
3 Mystical Shine Ball
3 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2 Senju of the Thousand Hands
2 Herald of Orange Light
1 Honest

3 Instant Fusion
3 Preparation of Rites
2 Transmodify
2 Advanced Ritual Art
2 Dawn of the Herald

Which is a little different to yours. Let me explain some of my changes:

Tethys and 2 Transmodify open up the "Wombo Combo" with Manju, Herald/ARA and Transmodify.
You Manju into whatever you're missing, Drop Herald and Transmodify Manju into Tethys.
That sets you up to draw ridiculous numbers of cards next turn, which will hopefully get you to Kristya or Hyperion to put the game away.

You can also Transmodify a Shine Ball into Venus if you find yourself with a less than optimal hand.

2 Senju Help out with the Wombo Combo and with consistency in general. Additional Consistency is always good, and you can always discard it to Herald if you draw it dead later on.

Dunames Dark Witch is a better answer to your whole shine ball issue. While Megami is a better discard for Dawn, Dunames can be summoned if required - and allows you to send it and a single Shine ball (leaving you 2 for your Venus) in order to summon Herald.
Notably, Witch is also a target for Noden...

No One Day of Peace - You're attempting to lock up the field here, and even if you draw a fairy for Herald with it, you've also given your opponent another card to remove it with.
In games 2 and 3 it'll draw your opponent closer to their side-deck cards, which is not something you really want.

I like 2 Venus and 3 Earth here, since they give you even more good opening hands.

Be Aware that you can also return Gyakkutenno and Shine Balls to the deck using Herald of Pure Light, which is currently missing from your Extra deck.

Noden is the Only Fusion you'll need, since it's absolutely ridiculous...

I dropped Dark Factory due to space Issues, but you can always drop Sophia or an Instant Fusion in order to put it back in.

I'd make your Extra deck look like this:

3 Elder God Noden
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Number 101 - Silent Honor ARK
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon

Here I've dropped a lot of Synchro monsters for the Basics, replacing Gaia with HTS Psyhemuth and Stardust with Scrap Dragon (Destruction Negation isn't really necessary here, what with Herald and all, but Spark Dragon would be the better choice if you were to keep them.

Alucard can be made with 2 Venus via Venus -> Shine ball -> Transmodify. This'll likely be helpful against Geargia.
Exciton Can reduce boards to nothing, equalising out card advantage so that Herald can finish up. It's also really easy to summon via Noden.

Have a go with this build, see what you think.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics