Yu-Gi-Oh/Utopia Deck Build

Question
Hi Jason , it ' s been a while since the last time that I spoke to you . I hope that this finds you blessed . I ' m looking for help with a high speed Utopia deck with the goal of to summon Utopia way fast . Here ' s a list of the cards I ' ve got so far .
21 monsters
3 Goblindbergh
3 Tin Goldfish
3 Kagetokage
3 Star Drawing
3 Phantom of Chaos
2 ZW - Tornado Bringer
2 ZW - Lightning Blade
2 ZW - Asura Strike
11 spells
3 Rank - Up - Magic Barians Force
1 Rank - Up - Magic Limited Barian ' s Force
3 Utopia Buster
3 Rising Sun Slash
1 Double Summon
traps 8
3 Dark Bribe
3 XYZ Reflect
2 Mirror Force
extra deck
13 monsters
3 #39 Utopia
2 #C39 Utopia Ray V
2 #C39 Utopia Ray Victory
1 #69 Heraldry Crest
1 #C69 Heraldry Crest of Horror
2 # 50 Blackship of Corn
1 One - Eyed Skill Gainer
1 Gagaga Cowboy
side deck 12
3 Magic Cylinder
3 Trap Hole
2 Tuner ' s Scheme
2 XYZ Encore
2 Imperial Iron Wall
Both versions of #69 I ' m really not sure about , they ' re kind of just filler . I don ' t know what other rank 4 ' s to use .
Pretty much the same for One - Eyed Skill Gainer .
The Phantom are to copy Star Drawing ' s effect .
I ' ve thought about Assault Dog for it ' s effect to try & make the deck overlay into Utopia a little faster , but am undecided .
I hope that you can help me with this build . I ' m wanting to bring out Utopia way fast .
Thanx for your help !

Answer
ok i see what your trying to do and understand here the rout i go a little different but should allow for faster utopia plays lmk

19 monsters
3 Goblindbergh
3 Tin Goldfish
3 Kagetokage
3 Star Drawing
2 Summoner Monk
2 ZW - Tornado Bringer
2 ZW - Lightning Blade
1 ZW - Asura Strike

11 spells
3 Rank - Up - Magic Limited Barian's Force
3 MST
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Rising Sun Slash

traps 10
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory
1 Solemn Warning
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
2 Call of the Haunted

1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Silent Honor Ark /Maestroke Symphony of Djinn
1 Dire Wolf/King of the Feral Imps
1 Heartland Draco
1 Blackship of Corn
1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight/Ragnazero
3 Utopia
2 Utopia Ray
1 C101 Silent Honor Dark (this stays no matter what)
1 C69 Heraldry Crest of Horror (this one got a built in mirror force and 4000 ATK)
1 C39 Utopia Ray Victory
1 C39 Utopia Ray V

i get their a budget for some players including myself so on the
costly card i did a / and put a cheaper version just in case on the
side go with your best guess as it all depends on your play style
and on what your local/meta plays.

hope this helps any question feel free to follow up

Yu-Gi-Oh

Jason Lee