Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark Deck Build

I have a mostly dark fiend deck that I have been playing and remodifying for a while, was wondering how to improve it in light of the new ban list since my poor Sangan is no longer with me.

Monsters: 20
Tragoedia x2
Dark Necrofear x2
Caius x3
Doom Caliber Knight x3
Tour Guide x3
Card Trooper x2
Spirit Reaper x2
Night Assailant
Maxx C x2

Spells: 10
Allure of Darkness
Mind Control
Dark Hole
Pot of Duality x2
MST x3
Forbidden Lance x2

Traps: 10
Mirror Force x2
D Prison x2
Fiendish Chain x2
Call of the Haunted x2
Solemn Warning

I kind of have a side deck, but I think it was last updated when Black Wings were a top deck.

Extra Deck:
Hieratic Sun Dragon
Gauntlet Launcher
Photon Strike Bounzer
Utopia Ray
Utopias x2
Blackship of Corn
Exciton Knight
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Steelswarm Roach
Gagaga Cowboy
Acid Golem
Leviathan Dragon
Leviair the sea dragon
Temtempo the Percussian Djinn
Wind-Up Zenmaines

I use to have a Macro Manarch Deck. Any hope for it for the new banlist?

I'm afraid Macro Monarch is likely to be relegated to the lower tables of events while both Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure are limited (which is likely to be a while).

This Fiend deck though can probably go some distance as long as you're willing to branch outside of DARK a little and update for the meta:

1 Dark Necrofear
2 Tragoedia
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Vanity's Fiend
3 Majesty's Fiend
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
2 Doomcalibur Knight
1 Night Assailant

3 Pot of Duality
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Forbidden Dress
2 Soul Exchange
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness

2 Sinister Yorishiro
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Here Sinister Yorishiro and Soul Exchange allow you to summon Majesty's Fiend and Vanity's Fiend using your opponent's monsters 9Or no tributes at all). Yorishiro will then defend whichever monster you summon from destruction at least once, forcing your opponent to have 2 outs to your lockdown monster.
Once your opponent finally gets rid of your Fiend, you've then got your Dark Necrofear, Tour Guides and Doomcals to finish the job with (Or you can just straight-up summon a new Fiend).

I'd give that a look see what you think about it.

I'm able to answer any and all questions related to the English Yu-Gi-Oh! game itself. This includes, but isn't limited to:

Deck Fixes: Either making suggestions and improvements on a deck you've already built, or building a deck from scratch for you. In either case, please give an idea of the kind of deck you're building, the level of play you're planning to use it in (small tournaments, regionals etc), and the kind of budget you're on.
Please format decks in a way that's easy to read. Each card name should be on its own line, with a number before it indicating how many you're playing. Please split decks into Monsters, Spells and Traps.

NOTE: A level of reasonability is assumed with this. I cannot build you a nationals winning deck based on monsters whose name starts with the Letter 'A' on a budget of 4($6)... Nor will I generally respond well to Questions touting "No Xyz, Synchro... etc" or disallowing cards from certain parts of the show. I haven't seen the show in a number of years and find these conditions to usually be poorly-defined.

Rulings: On any card interacting with any other card(s). Tell me the scenario, and I'll tell you what happens.

I won't be answering questions on whether a trade is fair or not, or on how much X-card is worth, as both these kinds of question can be answered by using Ebay's completed listings page.

Level 2 Judge Qualification,
Level 1 Player Management Qualification,
Konami Rules Certification 1,
Regularly Head Judges Local Events,
Tournament Wins/Top 8 placements too numerous to detail here

BSc (Hons) Degree in Mathematics