Yu-Gi-Oh/Deck build help and tips

Question
Hello Exo, I am a past Yg-Gi-Oh! player and I haven't played in a while! I'm interested in getting back in the game, but am unsure of my skills, considering that my previous decks were weak since I can't spend too much money on strong cards. I am on a budget but plan to buy some cards, but before I did, I wanted you to see the deck I have planned before I bother in purchasing some of the cards. I would appreciate if you could give me some tips in how to improve the deck, without spending too much money on the cards. Right now I have what I call a Spellbook Fortune deck, combining the Spellbook cards and the Fortune Ladies since they're my favorites. My plan is to keep my monsters strong on the field and inflict as much damage, while countering anything they could use to destroy them. Below is my deck list.

Monster 19
2x Fortune Lady Dark
2x Fortune Lady Light
1x Fortune Lady Wind
1x Fortune Lady Fire
1x Fortune Lady Water
1x Fortune Lady Earth
1x Gorz the emissary of darkness
1x Guardian Eatos
1x Temperance of Prophecy
1x High Priestess of Prophecy
1x World of Prophecy
1x Gagaga Magician
1x Dark Simorgh
1x Dark armed dragon
1x Time Gazer Magician
1x Stargazer Magician
1x Effect Veiler

Spells 15

2x Spellbook of wisdom
1x Spellboo of Power
1x Spellbook of secrets
1x Spellbook of life
1x Spellbook of the master
1x Spellbook of fate
1x Future Visions
1x Fortune's Future
1x Time passage
2x Mystical space typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Allure of darkness
1x Swords of revealing light

Traps 7

2x Mirror Force
1x Bending Destiny
1x Call of the haunted
1x Starlight road
1x Bottomless trap hole
1x Magic cylinder

Extra deck

1x Stardust Dragon
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Black rose dragon
1x Number 20 Leviathan Dragon
1x Shark Fortress
1x Hierophant of Prophecy

I want to add Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack, but its way to expensive. Anyways this is what I have planned so far. Any help or tips would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

Answer
I wouldn't worry about Dracossack. Most Prophecy Decks very Rarely actually make Rank 7 monsters, since 2 Copies of High Priestess are usually Better.

What's more of an issue here is that this deck lacks the basic prophecy cards that make it consistent.
I'm not sure how well Fortune Ladies (That rely on Future Visions to remove LIGHT from the field) and Prophecy (that largely relies on keeping a Spellcaster on the field) will mesh, but I'd start here:

2 High Priestess of Prophecy
2 Fortune Lady Dark
3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
2 Temperance of Prophecy
3 Fortune Lady Light
1 Fortune Lady Water
1 Fortune Lady Fire
(14)

3 Spellbook of Secrets
2 Spellbook of the Master
2 Spellbook Library of the Crescent
2 Spellbook of Wisdom
1 Spellbook of Power
1 Spellbook of Fate
1 Spellbook of Eternity
1 Spellbook of Life
1 The Grand Spellbook Tower
2 Future Visions
1 Book of Moon
(17)

2 Phoenix Wing Wnd Blast
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Needle Ceiling
(9)

Your Extra deck doesn't really matter as long as you play a few Rank 2 monsters and a few Rank 7s. You're hardly ever going to be using your Extra Deck anyway, that's just how Porpheyc Tends to play.

Give that a go, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo