Yu-Gi-Oh/Evilswarm Dragon Master Knight build

Question
Hi Exo I was making a deck and I think that the concept is pretty solid but I just need a second opinion and a bit more advice it is an Evilswarm Dragon Master Knight build that focuses on bringing out the Blue-Eyes Fusions and then soon after that occurs go into Ophion to keep my opponent from special summoning any high level monsters here is the list.

(Monsters:18)

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning x1
Black Luster Soldier x2
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
Goddess With The Third Eye x2
Evilswarm Castor x3
Evilswarm Zahak x3
Evilswarm Kerykeion x2
Honest x1

(Spells:14)

Dark Hole x1
Foolish Burial x1
Reinforcement Of The Army x1
Burial From A Different Dimension x1
Dragon Shrine x2
Infestation Pandemic x2
Dragon's Mirror x3
Mound Of The Bound Creator x3

(Traps:8)

Soul Drain x1
Paradox Fusion x2
Cursed Seal Of The Forbidden Spell x2
Champion's Vigilance x3

(EXTRA DECK)

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1
Dragon Master Knight x2
Lavalval Chain x2
Number 101: Silent Honor Ark x2
Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1
Evilswarm Thanatos x2
Evilswarm Bahamut x2
Evilswarm Ophion x3

(Side Deck)

Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon x1
Evilswarm Mandragora x2
Number 66: Master Key Beetle x1
Spell Shattering Arrow x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
XYZ Encore x2
Infestation Infection x1
Safe Zone x2
Breakthrough Skill x3

Answer
So I guess my first question is "What if it doesn't happen that way round?"
What happens if you make Ophion first, and then draw into all the fusion cards? Ophion's not likely to let you use them.
And how do you plan on defending Ophion without any defensive Traps? This entire Strategy can be beaten by one Fire Hand or Atlantean Heavy Infantry.
What happens if you draw like this:

Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Champion's Vigilance
Evilswarm Castor
Mound of the Bound Creator
Dragon's Mirror

This hand does literally nothing at all until you draw into an Evilswarm Monster (Which you must do immediately or your opponent will just win)

You give up an awful lot of Evilswarm's consistency with this, and I'm not entirely sure it's worth it.

I suppose the main thing I don't really get is why you're using Blue-Eyes here. Why not use the E-Hero Fusions? That way you don't get stuck with 7 unsummonable monsters, you only need to add 3 Alius to your deck, which fit right in with the copy of Reinforcement of the Army you'll use to find Castor.
You'll also not get stuck with things like Mound of the Bound Creator.

Notably, combining the Evilswarm deck with Shadoll is vastly superior to either, but that's not been release yet.
I'd go like this:

3 Evilswarm Castor
3 Evilswarm Thunderbird
3 Evilswarm Mandragora
3 Evilswarm Kerykeion
3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
(16)

3 Infestation Pandemic
3 Miracle Fusion
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 E - Emergency Call
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon
1 Allure of Darkness
(11)

2 Safe Zone
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Soul Drain
1 Infestation Infection
1 Skill Prisoner

And then just replace your Blue-Eyes Fusions with Elemental Hero Escuridao and Elemental Hero the Shining.
I think that'll work much better than locking off half your own deck with you boss monster.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo