Yu-Gi-Oh/hand artifact monarchs(h.a.m.)

Question
hey i am trying to make a deck based off of h.a.t. but not all of it. here is my list can you help me.
advanced
monsters
3 raiza the storm monarch
3 caius the shadow monarch
3 fire hand
3 ice hand
3 artifact moralltach
2 artifact beagalltach
1 artifact failnaught

spells
3 artifact movement
3 the monarch storm forth
1 day of peace
1 book of moon

traps
3 theosophy of the artifact
3 mirror force
3 dimension prison
1 tormential tribute
1 bottemless trap hole
1 grialle prison
1 compulsory evacuation device
1 solemn warning

no extra deck

this deck is in progress and need a bit help in the speed department. that also the monarch part is a bit tough so think you can help with the deck.

Answer
See, you're going to have an Issue with the Monarchs Storm Forth here, simply because the whole "No Extra Deck" thing doesn't work well with the Artifact and Hand Engines.

The only reason anyone plays Beagaltach in H.A.T is to enable Rank 5 Xyz summons, since they can deal with Drawing Moraltach with Space Typhoon.
You don't have that option, so Beagaltach is just another horibble draw that creates a 1400 ATK body...
Failnaught is just awful in general. If you have space for a third Artifact then Caduceus is the best choice.

So that gives you the choice between cutting The Monarchs Storm Forth or not playing the Artifacts. I find that a balance is correct here.

The monarchs here are fine, but Raiza is quite poor at the moment. Majesty's Fiend is a much better choice overall, as it cuts out a lot of the top decks in the Meta almost absolutely until they can find an answer.

I'd use this as a Tribute Line:

3 Majesty's Fiend
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch

We then have 3 of each Hand and the 3 Moraltach, 1 Beagaltach Artifact Line.

3 Fire Hand
3 Ice Hand
3 Artifact Moraltach
1 Artifact Beagaltach

(16 total)

For Spells, we'll cut The Monarchs Storm Forth for Soul Exchange, which effectively does the same job without forcing the No Extra Deck agenda.
Artifact Ignition can be replaced by Mystical Space Typhoon to ensure consistency, and we'll sure up that consistency with a copies of Pot of Duality.

The job of Dark Hole is done by Soul Exchange, and One Day of Peace was never that good given that this deck attempts to restrict your opponent's Cards and Options (Which letting them draw cards is the opposite of)

3 Soul Exchange
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Dichotomy
(10)

Your trap line focuses far too much on attack stops. Modern decks simply remove these before they even get to the Battle Phase, rendering them ineffective.
You Trap line should look like this:

3 Artifact Sanctum
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Breakthrough Skill
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Black Horn of Heaven
(14)

I'd give that a go, see what you think.
Remember that you'll now be able to use an Extra Deck. Rank 4,5 and 6 will all work here.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo