Yu-Gi-Oh/Lava Burn Deck

Question
I have a Lava Golem deck that I made up for a friend, and wanted to know if I could make it better. I typically use 2 Solar Flare Dragons or a Marshmelllen/Spirit Reaper to delay my opponent and to stop lava golem.

Monsters (20):

Lava Golem x3
Solar Flare Dragon x3
Blast Sphere x2
UFO Turtle x3
Marshmallen x3
Spirit Reaper x3
Raging Flame Sprite x3

Spells (6):

Level Limit to stop attacks, final Count Down mostly as a secondary win condition,

Dark Hole
Final Countdown
Book of a Moon
Level Limit - Area B

Traps (14):

Typical destruction cards, wall of revealing light is good for xyz monsters. Magical Cylinder works towards the damage I do to my opponents.

Bottomless Trap Hole
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Magical Cylinder x3
Dimensional Prison x2
Wall of Revealing Light
Gravity Bind x2
Call of the Haunted x2

Extra Deck:

Number C39: Utopia Ray x2
Number 39: Utopia x2
Steelswarm Roach x2
Gagaga Cowboy
Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Number 30: Acid Golem x2
Brotherhood of the fire fist - Lion Emperor
Giant Soldier of Steel
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Lei air the sea dragon
Number 48: Shadow Litch

Answer
Your Monster Line seems a little iffy here. Managing to summon and maintain 2 Solar Flare Dragons is not an easy feat, even with all of your Stall Traps (Especially give than Xyz bypass pretty much all of them)

I also think that 20 monsters is far too many. You never want an all-monster hand with a burn deck, since it's effectively a death sentence. That's why most of them keep their monster counts below 15 in order to keep the chances of that to a minimum.

I'm going to switch out your monster line for this:

3 Stealth Bird
3 Cardcar D
3 Solar Flare Dragon
2 Marshmallon
2 Lava Golem
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Spirit Reaper
(15)

Here I've replaced the UFO Turtles with Mystic Tomato, which will allow you to access Stealth Bird and Spirit Reaper. Bird tends to be much better than Solar Flare for 3 Reasons:
1. Its high defence means it survives longer
2. It inflicts more damage
3. It doesn't need another copy of itself to work

Cardcar is here to balance out the 1 card deficit when going first due to the new rules. Since you'll be playing cards like Magic Cylinder you need as many ways to regain the cards you lose as possible.

I dislike Raging Flame Sprite, since it needs to attack do anything, which makes all your opponent's copies of Mirror Force and the like live when they'd usually be useless. It also conflicts with an update to your spell line that I'll be making later.

3 Messenger of Peace
3 Pot of Duality
2 Wave Motion Cannon
1 Dark Hole
1 Scapegoat
(10)

Messenger of Peace is far superior both to Level Limit and Gravity Bind, since it stops Xyz monsters from Attacking. It can also be turned off at will in the odd circumstance where you get to attack.
Pot of duality will help fix any weak opening hands, and goes hand in hand with the drop in monster count to fix your consistency.
As this is a slow burn deck, Wave Motion Cannon works much better as a secondary win condition than Final Countdown as you're not playing the "Take no Damage for a turn" traps that make countdown playable, and it just adds to the number of hands that don't do anything (4 monsters and countdown is just as bad as a 5 monster hand)

I've kept Dark Hole and added Scapegoat, which can be a variable defence based on your opponent's number of monsters, but provides a last line of defence should Messenger of Peace fall.

That leaves space for 17 Traps, and a lot of your original Choices can stay here.

3 Magic Cylinder
3 Fiendish Chain
2 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Ceasefire
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Gravity Bind
(15)

Here I've added in a few things to keep your field around, since this deck currently loses outright to Black Rose Dragon or Exciton Knight. Fiendish Chain alleviates that.
I've also added a copy of Ceasefire, which is the best burn card in the game, and a card that no burn deck should be without.

I'd say your Extra deck is largely irrelevant here since you'll hardly ever use it. Make sure you have Heartlandraco and Gagaga Cowboy though, since those can get through Burn damage to end the game. Master Key beetle would also help in keeping your Continuous Spells around.

At Rank 3 I'd suggest Mechquipped Angineer, Wind-Up Zenmaines and Aero-Shark (which again can inflict burn damage)

I'd have a go with that, see what you think.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo