Yu-Gi-Oh/Armed dragon

If u play armed dragon  on first move can u activate the effect on the first standby phase  and special summon armed dragon lv5 or do I have to wait next standby phrase to activate the effect

most people play it like this
set masked dragon some fd and end

on opponent turn masked dies by battle (if their only 1 atking monster summon armed dragon lvl 3
if their more then 1 atking monster keep summoning masked dragon until the last monster atks or use fd to kill the other monster) during your turn standbye phase summon armed lvl 5

so to answer your question in short yes as long as he is face up on your standby phase lvl 5 can be summoned but he must be face up hope that helps  

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones