Yu-Gi-Oh/crystal beast turbo

Question
main focus i want is xyz summoning and abundance plays as fast as you can

i have a foundness for rainbow dragon and hamon can you fit 1 of each in please

and finally please make this budget friendly i got around 40 to buy the hole deck i am going lowest rarity and most this stuff is some what cheap please stay with in that budget

and i really need the build as soon as you can i want to start ordering the cards fast please and thank you

Answer
Your 2 foci are polar opposites here... You say you want to focus on Xyz Summoning and on Abundance, but Crystal Beasts that are used for Xyz Summons won't go to your Spell/Trap Zones, so you can only really do one or the other...

You should understand that by including Rainbow Dragon you also force me to include the useless Crystal Beasts that usually wouldn't be anywhere near a deck...

3 Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
2 Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
2 Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
2 Harpie Dancer
1 Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
1 Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
1 Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle
1 Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
1 Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
1 Rainbow Dragon
1 Blackwing, Zephyros the Elite
1 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Genex Blastfan
(18)

3 Crystal Promise
3 Crystal Beacon
2 Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
2 Terraforming
1 Divine Wind of Mist Valley
1 Crystal Blessing
1 Crystal Abundance
1 Crystal Tree
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
(16)

2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
2 Breakthrough Skill
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
(6)

This deck is probably going to be awful, but it's the best I can do within your parameters. Give it a try.

You can see the original list (With no Rainbow Dragon or Abundance) in action here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS65dfFR-H0

Yu-Gi-Oh

Exo