Yu-Gi-Oh/Dark World Deck

Hi, I've been away from the game for a while, I used to play just for fun (advanced format) with a Dark World deck, but then they banned a lot of cards that I used and after that I kinda lost interest. Lately I've been trying to get back to the game and I heard there was new Dark World cards so I've been trying to get some of them, this is my deck so far and I would really appreciate some tips and recommendations for what cards I can add/extract and in general what can I do to make this deck better. Not trying to enter any tournaments, but I do want to win duels.

Anyway, this is my deck so far:

Monsters (21)
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World x3
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World x3
Sillva, Warlord of Dark World x3
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World x2
Snoww, Unlight of Dark World x2
Brron, Mad King of Dark World x2
Kahkki, Guerrila of Dark World x2
Rigorous Reaver x1
Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World x1
Scarr, Scout of Dark World x1
Broww, Hunstman of Dark World x1

Spells (9):
The Gates of Dark World x2
Gateway to Dark World x1
Dark World Lightning x2
Dark World Dealings x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Traps (11)
Dark Deal x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Deck Devastation Virus x1
Dark Bribe x1
Eradicator Epidemic Virus x1
Escape from the Dark Dimension x1
The Forces of Darkness x1
Forced Requisition x2
Sakuretsu Armor x1

Like I said, it's a lot of trying to mix my old cards with new ones, it's a work in progress so I would love some input to help me go in the right direction. Hope you can help!

i would go more something like this
its a synchro version giving you more
options and more way to counter your
opponent which increases your win %

3 DW Grapha
2 DW Goldd/Dw Silvaa (pick 1 run 2)
3 DW Snow
1 DW Beiige
3 DW Broww
2 Tour Guide (3 over kill)
3 Fabled Raven (tuner)

1 Allure of Darkness
3 Dragged Down Into The Grave
3 Upstart Goblin
3 DW Dealings
1 Foolish burial (for Grapha)
3 The Gates of Dark World

1 Bottomless TH
1 Solemn W
1 Eradicator Virus
2 Breakthrough Skill/Fiendish Chain (pick 1 run 2)
3 Reckless Greed

extra up to you suggestion is
1 Stareater
3-4 level 8 synchro
2 level 7 synchro
1 level 5 synchro

2 rank 5 4 and 3 xyz (2 of each)
(leviair really good here)

this deck is some what weak to hat trick decks
stardust sparks dragon helps their a little

hope that helps any questions feel free to follow up

Jason Lee

hello to all yugioh players out their my name is Jason Lee aka yugiohdeckmaster on youtube i was born 10/30/1984 in Paris Texas and now live in Lawton Oklahoma I can answer almost all ruling question and pricing question max 3 per question asked please, i can also help with deck drafts and builds If you are making a deck request or rating, please no decks that are not advance format, or are mostly cards design to burn opponent LP down, (except volcanic) Spellcaster theme decks or any decks relying on normal monsters mostly or are decks that have a hole bunch of card with no real theme to it or focus (i will count it, if you send me a list of cards you got, and ask me to make a deck out of them) if you do this i will either send them to the card pool or reject them, and also please make sure your up to date on today Banned List, and please put your deck in this order and if able all cards in alphabetical order Monsters Spells Traps Extra Side if i cant understand the deck you sent or pick out a theme or focus for it (aka its a cookie cutter deck) i will reject it sorry i do my best to get back to you with in 24-48 hours on almost all question asked thank you for choosing me, and have a wonderful day /night.

Been playing the game for over 10 years, and have learned the rules to almost all cards.

So far my work has appeared on youtube, under the user name yugiohdeckmaster41 yugiohdeckmaster and jasonlee41, (the first and the last one got deleted tho)

Cache High Schools.

partner ship on youtube about it

none right now hoping to make new ones